Man on death row for 25 years walks free

My opinion is based on facts, do you have facts to back up your supposition.

Your the one that's coming out with stuff about murderers killing two and all that, so its for you to back up what your saying and not for me to prove otherwise.

People with far more knowledge of it all than yourself have introduced the law we have so if your saying it should be different then prove why its wrong instead of wanting folk to go on your gut feeling.

Would you save one innocent man in the knowledge that one convicted rapist will be released from prison and go on to rape and murder you child.

It's not possible to know the future so your argument has failed. You did fail to answer my question though, which I guess really does suggest that your answer would be no.

Would you save one innocent man in the knowledge that one convicted rapist will be released from prison and go on to rape and murder you child.

Yes, because the law has to be fair and not vindictive.

The probability of it happening is slimmer than the probability of you killing innocent people or people that may not go on to commit further crimes.

So apart from a vague - plenty, you do not actually know the numbers involved. It does seem that you've adapted a pretty strong opinion from a position of ignorance.

So far you haven't presented any evidence which supports your stance or that will change my mind, my conclusion is that your opinion is baseless.

So far you haven't presented any evidence which supports your stance or that will change my mind, my conclusion is that your opinion is baseless.

Here is the rock solid evidence of my stance that cannot be disputed:

Show us the numbers then so we can see the scale of the problem and judge your proposal. How many murders go on to murder again?

You silly Billy, all I've done is ask you for evidence to back up your opinions!

Archived