Will The Owls Ever Recover?

will the owls ever recover their status  

94 members have voted

1. 1. will the owls ever recover their status

• yes
    • no
    • dont know

Of course they will - they always do. To sum up the difference between Wednesday and Utd...

Wednesday are a great club that are occasionally rubbish.

United are a rubbish club that are occasionally great.

Thats how it's always been, and always will be.

very very well said.. cant put it any better so just... agree with the above quote

Mod. Note

If people can't argue issues without threats, they will be removed to cool down for a couple of days. Nobby71, Macktheknife - this means you. Anything more from either of you and I'll ban whoever's concerned.

Just chill.

Thank you

Oh dear, it looks like the *wls might be in for another difficult season.

They were thrapped, drubbed, stuffed four goals to nil by the mighty Mansfield Town, a League 2 outfit.

Oh hold on. Sturrock has apologised to the fans by admitting his team were 'tired'.

That's okay then...,

Looks as though Mansfield are in for a good season then :hihi: :hihi:

I suppose the wendy players were jet lagged after their trip to USA, is that the reason Mr Sturrock???

Hi, as a Sheffield United suporter I have to admit to a feeling of superioty over any owls suporter at the present time.

D o people agree with me that the owls are a spent force nowadays who will never regain their status as a major football club.

This is brilliant! What a small minded fool, but then again, he is a Unitedite!

Post in this thread this time next year and we'll maybe have something to discuss.

Archived