Will The Owls Ever Recover?

will the owls ever recover their status  

94 members have voted

1. 1. will the owls ever recover their status

• yes
    • no
    • dont know

it was "net" debt in 2003

I'm not trying to cause an arguement regards this, just stating your source (although wikipedia is usually good) is not a good one on this occasion.

i can honestly say i have never heard of debts for the blades being above £12 million

Your word is good enough for me, anyway I have no wish to see United in deep debt (although I would of course like to see them below Wednesday in the league)

I was reading that Man U are 660 million quid in overall debt since the Glazier take over!

Your word is good enough for me, anyway I have no wish to see United in deep debt (although I would of course like to see them below Wednesday in the league)

I was reading that Man U are 660 million quid in overall debt since the Glazier take over!

yeah it was £590 million debt apparently, and then they did something which saved them £90 million in interest, but it increased the debt to £660 million.

but manure are such a good franchise that the debt they have is really uniomportant

Looks as though Mansfield are in for a good season then :hihi: :hihi:

I suppose the wendy players were jet lagged after their trip to USA, is that the reason Mr Sturrock???

Oh well that's it, League 1 here we come because we lost a FRIENDLY to the Mighty Stags. I'll not bother turning up the rest of the season then coz it's a forgone conclusion!

Hey but then again if we beat Middleborough on Saturday then our season will be back on track because that must make us better than half the Premiership and most of Europe (UEFA Cup finalist you know) so we'll definately get promoted ;)

Still well done to the Blades for beating those giants of Scottish football Inverness Cali and Greenock Morton. Which gives me an excuse to post that classic headline 'Super Cali go ballistic, Celtic are atrocious', genius :hihi:

Oh well that's it, League 1 here we come because we lost a FRIENDLY to the Mighty Stags. I'll not bother turning up the rest of the season then coz it's a forgone conclusion!

Hey but then again if we beat Middleborough on Saturday then our season will be back on track because that must make us better than half the Premiership and most of Europe (UEFA Cup finalist you know) so we'll definately get promoted ;)

Still well done to the Blades for beating those giants of Scottish football Inverness Cali and Greenock Morton. Which gives me an excuse to post that classic headline 'Super Cali go ballistic, Celtic are atrocious', genius :hihi:

obviously bob, this one result does not show what wednesdays achievements this season will be.

but you lost 4-0 YES 4-0 to a distinctly poor side, and it was not like you was experimenting stuff, you had your first team out there in Adamson, Simek, Coughlan, Bougherra (Spurr 59), Bullen; Brunt, Lunt (McAllister 74), Folly, O'Brien (Whelan 59); MacLean, Burton (Graham 59). Subs: O'Donnell, McArdle, Boden.

anyways...... moving on to the united friendlies..... inverness finished fourth in the SPL last season (1 place behind rangers) so to beat them 3-0 was it? i think was quite good, considering they are 3 weeks ahead of us for pre season.

Oh dear, it looks like the *wls might be in for another difficult season.

They were thrapped, drubbed, stuffed four goals to nil by the mighty Mansfield Town, a League 2 outfit.

Oh hold on. Sturrock has apologised to the fans by admitting his team were 'tired'.

That's okay then...,

I am so glad you find 0-4 defeats so funny

Imagine the laughs you will have next season watching the Blunts:)

Slight difference between Mansfield and Man United though...

So you may think, but did you know that the Stags have just signed a brilliant young player from the Sunday League, devout Christian Ron Aldo, Irish Italian wing back Robert O'Carlos, future stars Damy 'n Duff and local hippy-turned-footballer the 'hairy henry

Thought not:thumbsup:

I am so glad you find 0-4 defeats so funny

Imagine the laughs you will have next season watching the Blunts:)

Not quite Mr Blue.

Any Wendy defeat is fun.

4-0 drubbings to teams like Mansfield. Well, that's quite hilarious.

PS: I always laugh when I watch the Blades. Believe me, a sense of humour is a prerequisite for any Blades fan!

Archived