Will The Owls Ever Recover?

will the owls ever recover their status  

94 members have voted

1. 1. will the owls ever recover their status

• yes
    • no
    • dont know

When you lose 4-0 you should care!! and worry what the hell the manager is upto... what kind of message is he giving the supporters? Oh well the lads are knacked??? oh thats ok then...:loopy:

why not just play the kids then....

I'm not saying we should be pleased that we lost 4-0, but in the grand scheme of things,a poor performance in a meaningless game a week or so before the start of the season is hardly the worst thing in the world, is it?

Or let me put it another way-would you rather they had won 4-0 but lost one or more of the first team squad for any length of time due to injury?

It's hard to experiment when that is practically our entire squad you've listed. Missing from that would be Adams, Talbot, Small & Tudgay. Whelan is transfer listed and Graham is on his way to join his donkey mates on Blackpool beach. I'm a realist and know that a great season for us will be mid-table mediocrity, then build again after that. But any major injury crisis and we're going to be struggling again because the squad is that small.

reading got promoted using 19 players all last season

You been on the shandy mate or what?:P

yes mate :thumbsup: i had 1 to many shandys;) sorry did not meen to sound patronising with the keep the faith i was just trying to cheer you up you sounded angry about the mansfield result please accept my appolgy :D

now im off to tavern(wordsworth will you be there ill buy you 1) for some more shandys then off t match

Archived