Will The Owls Ever Recover?

will the owls ever recover their status  

94 members have voted

1. 1. will the owls ever recover their status

• yes
    • no
    • dont know

You been on the shandy mate or what?:P

yes mate :thumbsup: i had 1 to many shandys;) sorry did not meen to sound patronising with the keep the faith i was just trying to cheer you up you sounded angry about the mansfield result please accept my appolgy :D

now im off to tavern(wordsworth will you be there ill buy you 1) for some more shandys then off t match

wordsworth taven..never been in..;) maybe if ya went to Gate b4 the match id see you there..that where im off to now for a quick shandy... enjoy the match:thumbsup:

obviously bob, this one result does not show what wednesdays achievements this season will be.

but you lost 4-0 YES 4-0 to a distinctly poor side, and it was not like you was experimenting stuff, you had your first team out there in Adamson, Simek, Coughlan, Bougherra (Spurr 59), Bullen; Brunt, Lunt (McAllister 74), Folly, O'Brien (Whelan 59); MacLean, Burton (Graham 59). Subs: O'Donnell, McArdle, Boden.

QUOTE]

:help: :help:

Just seen my cousins kid is back playing for the PIGS :gag:

I agree it is quite shameful to get beaten by a team that are two divisions below:rolleyes:

I assume United were coach-lagged at Scunny?:D

I agree it is quite shameful to get beaten by a team that are two divisions below:rolleyes:

I assume United were coach-lagged at Scunny?:D

I agree we should not have lost

but it was by far from our first team out there

Bennett (Annerson 78), Geary, Unsworth, Naughton, Morgan, Luckett, Gillespie, Law, Akinbiyi (Shipperley 58), Kabba (Ashmore 71), Wright (Nade 58).

Unused: McFadzean

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been looking around the various websites for sunday league football sites for the sheffield leagues and non of then ever give you the the information you require. Like the top goalscorers for example. Or which players scored in a particular game.

I currently administer a website warminsterwanderers.co.uk who currently play in the sunday imperial league and im thinking of expanding that site for people outside the club do get more detailed information on games or scorers ect.

I have set up an ideas section on the forum on that site so if anyone has any ideas or currenlty plays in a league or for a club and you dont get all the information you would like please feel free to post in that forum as i regulaly check this and i can look at your ideas and see what i can do.

Archived