Will The Owls Ever Recover?

will the owls ever recover their status  

94 members have voted

1. 1. will the owls ever recover their status

• yes
    • no
    • dont know

Remeber everyone was saying the same thing when Wednesday nearly got relegated to the old 4th division, of course no club really hope to be can be truly competitive in the Prem without a couple of hundred million quid to spend.

I was reading some interesting stuff about the histories of both clubs relating to class distinction recently.

The Owls for example were represented by an upper class gent with spats top hat and cigar whilst the Blunts had a bloke with a flat cap and a cigarette hung out of the corner of his mouth.

Of course we Wednesdayites always knew we were a class above :P

Remeber everyone was saying the same thing when Wednesday nearly got relegated to the old 4th division, of course no club really hope to be can be truly competitive in the Prem without a couple of hundred million quid to spend.

I was reading some interesting stuff about the histories of both clubs relating to class distinction recently.

The Owls for example were represented by an upper class gent with spats top hat and cigar whilst the Blunts had a bloke with a flat cap and a cigarette hung out of the corner of his mouth.

Of course we Wednesdayites always knew we were a class above :P

shame you dont take it to this day and age hey?

Hi, as a Sheffield United suporter I have to admit to a feeling of superioty over any owls suporter at the present time.

D o people agree with me that the owls are a spent force nowadays who will never regain their status as a major football club.

I hope so .

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

shame you dont take it to this day and age hey?

Oooh bitchy:) .........but unfortunately true.

At least El Sturrocko has made some decent signings this summer unlike Coiln who seems to be preparing for the return to the 2nd tier already:thumbsup:

Oooh bitchy:) .........but unfortunately true.

At least El Sturrocko has made some decent signings this summer unlike Coiln who seems to be preparing for the return to the 2nd tier already:thumbsup:

although im not happy with ALL of the signings made so far. they are however better than who wednesday have brought, but thats not to say the players wednesday have brought in are not any good.

i think the signings you little grunters have made so far are good, especially in getting lunt in, because your midfield lets you down a lot.

we havent stopped our signings yet, so im gonna cast judgement on the 31st of august

Hi, as a Sheffield United suporter I have to admit to a feeling of superioty over any owls suporter at the present time.

D o people agree with me that the owls are a spent force nowadays who will never regain their status as a major football club.

It's been a long time coming for you to acquire this feeling billyboy. What goes around comes around so crow while you can ... I did ;)

You took the words right out of my mouth...:hihi:

Wednesday will be Back!!:thumbsup:

As for " Paul at S17 "

BLACKPOOL SUPPORTER HERE RICH...:gag:

Id stick to selling Blackpool rock to the day trippers...:hihi:

& im sorry billycotton, but your NOT superior to anyone!

Is this what a superior blade looks like.... me thinks....Yes..

http://www.teenseen.net/family/teens/images/pig-grin2.jpg

If it came down to Seasons... id say between...6-10 to get Wednesday Back in the Prem... but at the moment its the turn of the trotters to have a little lime light and be in the prem, i hope they do well, why cant this city of ours have 2 prem clubs??? this city is big enough?? look at the season tickets trotters have sold...

I will say on thing about being a Big club ?? when we played the clubs like Rushden & Diamonds... you Trotters may have laughed at us... but i was there home and away mate... met some great footie fans... lovely little ground... Its still part of our Football league...THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD!

These wendy better look at why you are called the pigs;

founded by local butchers and pig farmers who closed their shops to play on a wedne*day!

There are some big hard numpty (f)owls on here; you make me laugh you really do!!!!!

Always red - UTB FTO - All that matters is the present; this time next week will be history - means nothing:cool:

AND WE ARE PREMIERSHIP!!!!!!!!

There are some big hard numpty (f)owls on here; you make me laugh you really do!!!!!

Always red - UTB FTO - All that matters is the present; this time next week will be history - means nothing

so history means nothing Q.if mum and dad nobby pigs did not have any history you would be what ?? A.a stain of somekind. you know you could be right even with there history nothing has changed:rolleyes:

Archived