Car swap, need opinions !

does your missus drive doug? if so, let her have the focus and you have the berlingo for fishing. fold the back seats down and you'll have loads of room for your tackle. the only time the seats are up on my astra estate (140k and still going strong) is for the m.o.t

does your missus drive doug? if so, let her have the focus and you have the berlingo for fishing. fold the back seats down and you'll have loads of room for your tackle. the only time the seats are up on my astra estate (140k and still going strong) is for the m.o.t

nah charlie, she has had to give up her licence , so its either one or the other, gonna take the berlingo and sell the focus , makes sense to accept his kind offer .

as far as i am aware they have to be up so they can be checked for security and the seat belts have to be checked as well.

I know I have put mine in for MOT before with the child seat in and they didn't check the seat belt (noted on the MOT that it wasn't checked).

My dad had a first gen Berlingo diesel and drove it until it had 300k kms on the clock. Make of that what you will, but it was hardly looked after (my dad really doesnt care about cars) and not dealer maintained, yet it never failed to start once.

Archived