Reflective vs Ecko @ Plug, 31.03.06

stu-e

Event of the year so far!!!

REFLECTIVE RECORDS (SHEFFIELD) VS ECKO RECORDS (BIRMINGHAM)

Bassline House soundclash, Friday 31.03.06 @ Plug (fka Zero) 9 - 6am

BIG ANG VS DAVEY BOY

DJ TEX VS NICKY G

MARTIN LEVERTON VS DJ SPARKS

STU-E VS DEAN CURTIS

STEVE WILSON VS ANDY M

D-NO & MISS T VS DJ SHORTERZ

Live PA Kimberley Myles (Give It To me/In Love)

Dresscode: No caps, hoods or attitude. MAKE AN EFFORT!!

Tickets available now @ Plug & Reflex Records

info: 0114 249 2208/0114 2759 035

FAO MISS-T

sorry if uve already read this in the other thread but i wanted to make sure u saw it!!

not seen u on msn!! need you to contact me as soon as possible, im wanting 5 tickets this time ive managed to get mel to come and i know once ive got tickets she wont change her mind lol.

forgot to mention in the other post that i go away next wednesday for a week so im wantin em b4 then, i know ull sort it babs, but the quicker the better!! lol

talk to ya soon:thumbsup:

FAO MISS-T

sorry if uve already read this in the other thread but i wanted to make sure u saw it!!

not seen u on msn!! need you to contact me as soon as possible, im wanting 5 tickets this time ive managed to get mel to come and i know once ive got tickets she wont change her mind lol.

forgot to mention in the other post that i go away next wednesday for a week so im wantin em b4 then, i know ull sort it babs, but the quicker the better!! lol

talk to ya soon:thumbsup:

dddddddddannnnyyyyyyy!!!! chick dont panick!! lol, we've now got the tickets, you have my paypal account details dont ya?? ill send em out as soon as its sorted chick, glad mel's coming over too, finally get to meet her at last!! i havnt been on msn cos its a bag of b****x:mad: haha its been giving me **** recently, think ive sorted it now though:loopy:

oh yeah the tickets are £8 each + £2 p+p & paypal fees.

and if i dont speak to u b4 next wednesday, be good, be careful, be safe, but have a bloody good time!!!! (n dont bring any diseases bak wiv yer)lol:hihi:

speak soon chick:D :D

Archived