Concrete blocks on grass verges

No they dont, for starters you can clearly see a post while sat in a driving seat,it should be as tall as the bumper on a car.

And like you say-the council puts the posts in-normally for a reason,not some 'Numpty' who think they own the pavemant-verge and road outside their rented council house:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Admittedly not on a grass verge but the principle is the same.

Anti-parking boulders in New Addington

Most of the numbnuts that put these blocks on the verges are of the little Hitler types that think they own the verge, they are usually the ones who scratch neighbours cars for parking anywhere near "their" front.

I have known the council to place concrete domes on grass verges if the verges get churned up to much.

Most of the numbnuts that put these blocks on the verges are of the little Hitler types that think they own the verge, they are usually the ones who scratch neighbours cars for parking anywhere near "their" front.

Oh you mean the people that care?

I don't think you have any proof what so ever that they are the sort of people to scratch cars, in fact I would say that they would be the least likely to, but if your looking for a culprit if your car does get scratched then why not blame the people that won't let you put your car where you want and are the types least likely to challenge your accusations.

---------- Post added 15-03-2014 at 15:42 ----------

I have known the council to place concrete domes on grass verges if the verges get churned up to much.

The problem is that its left to the people that live there to get so annoyed at others peoples selfishness instead of the council pulling their thumb out and making all verges inaccessible to vehicles.

There should be no blame for someone wanting to live in a nice area instead of a mud bath, if the council took a stand it would take it out of their hands and stop all the animosity.

Im for anything that stoos selfish cretins thinking they own the verges outside when they don't, remove em and upset the householder, then ask em if the own the verge, if not tell them you reporting them to council for trying to claim public property lol

Archived