Garage problem please help!

Yes :( they waiting now when i start to repair :( I'm going to garage tomorow that i need to know my rights :(

---------- Post added 16-03-2014 at 11:23 ----------

Zafira diesel

Have they discussed how they came to their diagnosis? There is a few tests that they can do, also I would want to know what equipment they are using etc

I have sent you a PM

Have they discussed how they came to their diagnosis? There is a few tests that they can do, also I would want to know what equipment they are using etc

I have sent you a PM

they told me they will call a Vauxhall mechanic but i don't trust them now. But my general question is who must pay for repairs is it me or is it the garages responsibility. This happend in the garage after mot repairs and if it happend after i wouldnt have any complains.

Select cars Mot and service garage in Mexborough

---------- Post added 16-03-2014 at 18:30 ----------

I'm looking for website and I found this

If your car has been damaged while at the garage, take it back straight away. Point out the damage and ask them to fix it. If the garage agrees to repair the vehicle, they only have to put it back in the condition it was in when you brought it into the garage.If the garage won't do the repairs, get in touch either with the garage’s insurance company or trade association, and negotiate with them. You don’t have any legal rights with the insurer or trade association, but they may help you to sort out the problem.

I would ask gruss to help you, with the garage

Thanks mjhal

It's a tricky one with the garage, was it running perfectly prior to the MOT? When did you last refuel and who was the filling station.

The other issue is that it could not be a pump and then your out of pocket... As I said in the PM I've been with vauxhall since 1998 and I'm willing to help. :)

We put 15£ on thursday in jet station in mexborough , on friday 8:30 i left my car in garage that s it . Car working excellent before mot job starts. I will be in tough with you tomorow please send me pm with your mobile number

I repaired a vehicle last week (Friday) water in the fuel. The day before it had filled at a local jet station...

Ask the garage to take a fuel sample, preferably in a glass so that it can be checked.

Archived