Servicemen NOT banned from pub so Muslims not offended

You know what, I agree with you. It's wrong to stereotype all service people, but lets keep this thread on topic. The cause of this stereotype cannot be laid to the feet of Muslims.

---------- Post added 16-03-2014 at 13:13 ----------

Me and my mates were refused a stag weekend booking on a flight from Doncaster, we had to travel to Liverpool to enjoy our weekend.

Groups of lads, squaddies, people in footy tops and/or wearing footy scarves are all variously targeted for exclusion by bar owners. Business people who own bars have been making these kinds of decisions for years.

I wonder if that could be classed as a faux pas or maybe melthebell knows something about the workings of the Muslim community that has long been suspected in some quarters.

you know exactly what i meant, its about TWO groups of the general population nothing more nothing less, maybe it was the wrong terminology but you knew what i meant

I wonder if that could be classed as a faux pas or maybe melthebell knows something about the workings of the Muslim community that has long been suspected in some quarters.

..so a little more innuendo to perpetuate a myth, you do know it isn't true what they say about black men?

Insert sensational statement here <<.....>>

---------- Post added 16-03-2014 at 14:11 ----------

You mean Daily Mail?

No Claire, the subject of the OP contributes to a website called the 'Daily Bale' :)

No, no - you made a specific claim that Hitler's rise came about due to people like LeMaquis.

Don't try and squirm you way out of it - what did you mean?

No squirming at all fishy,

ask one of your islamic friends, Mein Kampf a best seller in islamic countries.

It is the case. It doesn't completely stop fights of course but it takes one group out the equation. If it calms things down just a bit it can be a rational business decision.

Which by definition is discrimination and this is the discrimination that Labour are proposing putting a stop to, it also doesn't account for the discrimination they receive from other business, nor does it account for the rise in discrimination and abuse they receive since the war on terror started.

---------- Post added 16-03-2014 at 15:10 ----------

No, no - you made a specific claim that Hitler's rise came about due to people like LeMaquis.

Don't try and squirm you way out of it - what did you mean?

They will have gained power because apologists wouldn't allow anything bad to be said about them.

Archived