Fred Phelps, now dead

The best thing that could happen would be for a 1000 members of the gay community who are Christians to have a silent vigil outside his house and send him and his family messages of love and messages of peace on banners they have made.

What an excellent idea :cool:

The best thing that could happen would be for a 1000 members of the gay community who are Christians to have a silent vigil outside his house and send him and his family messages of love and messages of peace on banners they have made.

What a beautiful suggestion.

Personally, if there is a God no doubt there will be raised voices at the gates to Heaven when he is refused entry.

Imaging the look on his face when he discovers what a hate filled creature he really is as he's dispatched down to the dark side.

I shall not bother going.

There's no "God", and no afterlife, so he'll be spared the shock of finding out he was wrong.

Thanks for this. I've often wondered if there is a God and finally, thanks to your enlightened knowledge, I now know there isn't.

Before I go, could you please give me this week's winning lottery numbers?

Cheers.

Two wrongs dont make a right!

Founder of the Westboro Baptist Church, famous for picketing high profile funerals with their 'God Hates Fags' banners, is said to be on his death bed.

Do you think his funeral will be picketed?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4974584

The less song and dance the better. Bury or cremate, get the whole sordid affair over with. He and his moronic entourage had far to much airtime alive.

Archived