EU representatives making a fuss about Crimea

And in the meantime how do they live without gas or water?

They would have to grin and bare it until Russia sorted something out as a temporary solution,how else?

Do you actually think Ukraine have some sort of bargaining tool against Russia here?:hihi:

The last thing Ukraine want to do,is give Putin any reason to roll them tanks into the east.

Again...I never said it would be easy,but do you seriously think Crimea want water and electricity off Ukraine in the long term?

It is all irrelevant anyway since there is no real way to stop russia doing what they want short of another war and that is very unlikely right now, though it will become more likely if russia continues with it's land grab.

It is all irrelevant anyway since there is no real way to stop russia doing what they want short of another war and that is very unlikely right now, though it will become more likely if russia continues with it's land grab.

Nobody is going to take on Russia. Not us, not Europe and not america.

squatters are squatters pretty straight forward no matter how long they have been somewhere:thumbsup: and what being Muslim has to do with it :huh:

A lot, if not most, dark haired people in this country are descendants from the Normans almost 1000 years ago who are technically squatting now. I guess under your idea they should be removed too ?

---------- Post added 21-03-2014 at 00:59 ----------

Doh ! Just realised I've fed a troll - sorry guys :/

They would have to grin and bare it until Russia sorted something out as a temporary solution,how else?

Do you actually think Ukraine have some sort of bargaining tool against Russia here?:hihi:

The last thing Ukraine want to do,is give Putin any reason to roll them tanks into the east.

Again...I never said it would be easy,but do you seriously think Crimea want water and electricity off Ukraine in the long term?

In the long term no, but how long do you think they can go without these things.Do you seriously think he would invade over water and gas,I think not.

[/b]

In the long term no, but how long do you think they can go without these things.Do you seriously think he would invade over water and gas,I think not.

Kind of sums up the idle threat..

"Despite speculation, Kiev has refrained from turning off the tap, probably because the country itself is similarly dependent on Russian gas. "

link

Kind of sums up the idle threat..

"Despite speculation, Kiev has refrained from turning off the tap, probably because the country itself is similarly dependent on Russian gas. "

link

Ukraine has had its gas turned off before and survived.Crimea would be in a much more difficult position.

Ukraine has had its gas turned off before and survived.Crimea would be in a much more difficult position.

Only because Ukraine wasn't paying for it,and thieving gas off Russia:hihi:.

Crimea will survive,just as Ukraine did.

Its not much of a bargaining tool really.

Besides,what kind of civilized country,turns off water to innocent civilians?

Its not going to happen,they never said it was going to happen,so why are you harking on about it?

Only because Ukraine wasn't paying for it,and thieving gas off Russia:hihi:.

Crimea will survive,just as Ukraine did.

Its not much of a bargaining tool really.

Besides,what kind of civilized country,turns off water to innocent civilians?

Its not going to happen,they never said it was going to happen,so why are you harking on about it?

O.K your fantasies win.I bow out to your superior knowledge.

Archived