Yoga Dance Workshop 26 April, only a few spaces left..

Hello there friends,

This workshop has a few spaces left on it. So if you are interested please do get in touch with me...

Yoga Dance Workshop, Saturday 26 April, 10.45am to 2.30pm, Sharrow Performing Arts Space, £25 waged & £20 concession.

Yoga dance is a beautiful, flowing and dynamic yoga practice where we link yoga postures to a funky beat. The workshop will cover body preps, yoga postures, sequence techniques, deep relaxation and meditation. Click here to see a Dru Yoga dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ByEunMpyI. No experience of yoga or dance are necessary. A reasonable level of fitness is required.

Some testimonials from Yoga Dance workshops…

“Yoga dance is a fantastic combination of physical and mental exercise – and Jo’s approach makes it fun!” C.B Psychologist

“This is the second dance module I have taken part in, and it has felt like a wonderful journey and has been a means of focusing on being a physical entity in what feels like a much bigger space than the confines of my yoga mat. I spend a great deal of my time driving to and from the north-east, and this is my escape! I emerge feeling stretched physically and mentally, along with enjoying your amazingly supportive tuition and beautiful music.” J.T Lecturer/Researcher/Designer

“I loved the flow and energy of the class! Jo made the dance easy to learn, as well as giving more in-depth details on the asanas and mudras. The class is fun, but not too exerting; it strikes the perfect level and contrast to a day working in an office!” Kathryn, admin assistant

“Taking part in the yoga dance module was a really enjoyable experience – it was satisfying to take asanas learnt at Yoga Nature and add new moves to turn them into a flowing dance. I feel the module has improved my balance and I feel I will be able to use what I have learnt in my yoga practice in the future, as well as practising the dance at home.” Laurel, Mental Health Nurse

Thanks for your time,

Jo

http://www.yoganaturesheffield.org.uk

jo@yoganaturesheffield.org.uk

07816 540 261

Archived