Dyson recall 1 Million Heaters

Well done them I say...

4, out of 1 million..... and they recall them all "Just in case"

What other company does that?, with most, they need a minimum failure rate percentage before they even look at the possibility of a problem

Dyson are set to recall 1 million Heaters due to a fault in some which may cause Fire - http://www.gloucestercitizen.co.uk/Dyson-recall-million-heaters-hazard-fears/story-20823114-detail/story.html

Many thanks for this Itrytoplease, I hadn't read this article but, after seeing this I followed the link which has registered my heater for return. I'm very grateful for your post, thanks.

Many thanks for this Itrytoplease, I hadn't read this article but, after seeing this I followed the link which has registered my heater for return. I'm very grateful for your post, thanks.

It was the reason I posted it for, Glad it helped.

It is a pity more companies don't react in the same way, Dyson will come out of this with there reputation intact, unlike Beco, GM motors and the like.

Archived