If The Gas Gets Turned Off?

The population is too high, if it wasn't for immigration and feckless breeding we could be self sufficient for energy.

This is true. I've heard that the Tories are planning to build a gonads fueled power station. They are going to fuel it exclusively with Happ Hazzard's posts.

Apparently a Polish immigrant Physicist based at The University of Bolton has calculated that the coefficient of conversion of Happ's posts means that they can be converted into energy at an alarming rate. This is backed up by calculations carried out by Dr Mike Williams of The Institute of Made Up Stuff.

Who'd have thought it. After all these years of talking gonads, HH finally finds a useful niche in society.

(With special thanks to the swear filter. For gonads, substitute your favourite slang word for male glandocks)

I've stocked up on charcoal, bring your own meat & beer (some for me too, invested all my money in charcoal). If it gets bad then start digging until you hit something that looks like coal, wont take long around here. Either that or frack Blackpool.

Just keep appeasing the Russians, maybe sign a non-aggression pact, ditch NATO, get worried when they take Holland & Belgium. Then it'll be a while before anything as bad as Threads.

Decent excuse to learn Russian & develop a taste for vodka too, just in case.

Apparently, we in the UK are dependent on the Russians gas. I'm no expert on theses matters. But, why have we allowed ourselves to be in this position in the first place?

It's just stupid. We did have our own fuel supplies and stuff, loads of coal etc, but Tory mugs made sure that went out the window :(

We might not last till Xmas and all die :(

Opines?

But we've got fracking ...

---------- Post added 19-03-2014 at 06:08 ----------

Stop asking clever questions.

I blame Thatcher, by the way.

Nothing wrong with blaming Thatcher

Microwave?

Fan heater?

You'll be ok Ramps. Worst case is it'll be like that film Threads.

Threads was criticised for being an unbelievably optimistic best case scenario (if the Russians attack us with nukes), that's what it'd be like if for some reason the Russians only decided to use 2 or 3 of their smaller missiles on us. Most of us would be dead instantly if they really decided to attack, probably better than Threads really. Good job we have a deterrent.

Threads was criticised for being an unbelievably optimistic best case scenario (if the Russians attack us with nukes), that's what it'd be like if for some reason the Russians only decided to use 2 or 3 of their smaller missiles on us. Most of us would be dead instantly if they really decided to attack, probably better than Threads really. Good job we have a deterrent.

I'd rather we didn't have the nukes. It seems pointless - realistically we could never use them unilaterally anyway, only as part Of a coordinated NATO action. Once one nuke is landing here it'd be a sign that they were landing everywhere. When you are cowering in your cellar trying to survive an attack it's not much consolation that people in Moscow will be cowering in their cellars too.

Apparently, we in the UK are dependent on the Russians gas. I'm no expert on theses matters. But, why have we allowed ourselves to be in this position in the first place?

It's just stupid. We did have our own fuel supplies and stuff, loads of coal etc, but Tory mugs made sure that went out the window :(

We might not last till Xmas and all die :(

Opines?

We managed before we had gas:You can live without it.

Archived