Budget, March 2014

Oh dear, those claims have been debunked many times on here recently

Yea cos everyone knows the economy halved last year, just like you said :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Sounds like the same old incoherent ranting from Ed Miliband in response.

It must be hard for the poor chap tho, the ConDems got in because the public thought their plan for sorting out the countrys economy was better than Labours idea of "Spend Spend and more spend"

It looks like they were right and Labour were completely wrong.

Osborne broke the tradition of giving the opposition a pre-Budget briefing just so Labour wouldn't have any time to prepare anything detailed in response. Playing election games already...

Well a) some of it had been forecast in advance and b) he didn't say anything at all about what was actually in the budget, just spouted the same old stuff about tax cuts for millionaires that we've heard a thousand times before. He could at least have made some effort to reply to what Osborne had just said, which was after all what his speech is supposed to do.

Off topic but did anyone see the Billy Michell look alike just high jack BBC live news about the budget, shouting about pedophile rings in the UK ? They had to cut to someone else :hihi::hihi:

Yep. And now theyve got Clegg somewhere safe for his interview.

Yes he said something about asking Clegg about it, and now Clegg is in a green room somewhere with a Westminster background :hihi:

The flags are wiggling! He's quite high up, they might have stuck him on the London Eye, and switched the power off :hihi:

Well a) some of it had been forecast in advance and b) he didn't say anything at all about what was actually in the budget, just spouted the same old stuff about tax cuts for millionaires that we've heard a thousand times before. He could at least have made some effort to reply to what Osborne had just said, which was after all what his speech is supposed to do.

Balls hasn't got a clue. If ever I think about voting Labour I just imagine him as Chancellor and Miliband as PM and I'm cured.

I'm guessing you saw the interview of the public a bit earlier, the black man that said he is glad they are cutting duty on cigarets and the interviewer brushed over it saying it was an increase then was stupid enough to ask him about the house buying scheme that has been extended from 2017 to 2020, where he replied he thought it was a good idea because he was thinking of buying an house next year :hihi:

Where do they get these people :hihi:

Archived