Budget, March 2014

Bribe time

---------- Post added 19-03-2014 at 13:53 ----------

Have they? How have things got better?

Whether things have got better or not they would have been a lot worse if Ed Balls had been anywhere near running (or ruining) the economy.

Sounds like the same old incoherent ranting from Ed Miliband in response. However much he says 'Same old Tories', it sounds like 'Same old Labour' to me.
He was certainly ranting!........much like his chum the wild eyed Balls does.

Lets be honest Labour really has no clue what to do with the economy,it will be a sad day for the UK if they ever got re-elected!

I prefer to wait for the analysis both on TV and in the papers.

They're generally very good at translating it all into something normal people can understand.

to be fair anna, most of the posts on this thread aren't actually anything to do with a comment on the budget - just the usual playground prattle

I prefer to wait for the analysis both on TV and in the papers.

They're generally very good at translating it all into something normal people can understand.

I am normal and I do understand the most relevant parts of it!............I think it's a good step in the right direction.

There's no quick fix to the mess we were in through the last lots incompetency.It's a slow grind but we are heading in the right direction!

Only in your dreams.

Not really

BUDGET 17:50: BBC News Channel Stan Greenberg, US political analyst and adviser to Ed Miliband, says what matters is how people feel and he thinks there's no doubt they'll feel worse off at the end of this parliament than at the beginning. "That will be centre stage at the next general election," he adds.

---------- Post added 19-03-2014 at 17:57 ----------

Really? Must have missed that unless it's more of your economy halving in March drivel....

ooo my back hurts from picking your dummy up

Archived