No Make Up on Facebook anymore

what a great idea it was too......whoever thought of it, congratulations

we need a lot more awareness for this terrible disease which seems to be claiming victims at an alarming rate

I think all women live with the fear of getting it if they are not already suffering from it

The fact that there's a thread about it on here means that it's worked! People are talking about it, and if only one person has donated to Cancer Research as a result, it's job done as far as I'm concerned!!

The fact that there's a thread about it on here means that it's worked! People are talking about it, and if only one person has donated to Cancer Research as a result, it's job done as far as I'm concerned!!

and making the news :)

facebook can have its advantages too

I can imagine a similar scenario where men get the full make up on for testicular cancer awareness :) would love to see that :)

I can imagine a similar scenario where men get the full make up on for testicular cancer awareness :) would love to see that :)

It's already started! I've seen several attempts to mirror what the girls have been doing, including make-up and socks on c**ks!!:hihi:

A tastefully posed naked bloke pic might work i.e. hands or object covering the offending bits.

I would happily get naked if it meant funds would be raised as a result :)

It's already started! I've seen several attempts to mirror what the girls have been doing, including make-up and socks on c**ks!!:hihi:

yeah but are they donating ........ hope they just don't want to show their bits off to attract comments like

ooooh your a big boy :hihi:

brilliant idea though :)

---------- Post added 20-03-2014 at 09:37 ----------

A tastefully posed naked bloke pic might work i.e. hands or object covering the offending bits.

I would happily get naked if it meant funds would be raised as a result :)

yeah do it :nod::) a bit like calendar girls you mean

What about a forum charity calendar, all you forum hunks in poses with various objects covering your bits :)

I'd buy it :thumbsup:

yeah but are they donating ........ hope they just don't want to show their bits off to attract comments like

ooooh your a big boy :hihi:

brilliant idea though :)

---------- Post added 20-03-2014 at 09:37 ----------

yeah do it :nod::) a bit like calendar girls you mean

What about a forum charity calendar, all you forum hunks in poses with various objects covering your bits :)

I'd buy it :thumbsup:

You might want to skip the month with my pic :D

Archived