No Make Up on Facebook anymore

not generating money, but raising awareness. If it leads to one person being saved after self examination, then it is worth it

It is generating money after you post your pic you donate £3 to 70099, apparently just read that raised over £1 million so far! I've done it!:)

Maybe. I don't know really. I think that about things like "It's time to wear a red nose day" or that sort of thing. It confuses me actually. People like Lenny Henry running round with a plastic red nose etc. Weird. How is that tackling crime or whatever its meant to be for?

You could say this "No Make Up" thing is sexist though. Am a man and so don't wear make up anyway. What am I meant to do? Strip away my skin? It's actually quite pathetic when you think hard about it.

1. You pay for red noses and the money goes to comic relief.

2. The no make up craze just went viral and has raised awareness plus it has raised well over £2 million for cancer research in the first few days.

If you had been affected by cancer then you would be dissing this and calling it pathetic.

1. You pay for red noses and the money goes to comic relief.

2. The no make up craze just went viral and has raised awareness plus it has raised well over £1 million for cancer research in the first few days.

If you had been affected by cancer then you would be dissing this and calling it pathetic.

So true..............

Archived