New trend, guys with bushy beards

I think they look great! If I could grow one, I would, but because I've got a young complexion for my age (smug), I can only grow a chin and mustache!

I'm in good company though, Johnny Depp can't grow one either!

I'm no spring chicken either, but bushy beards generally are gross imo. They always make me wonder what bits of food they've concealed in there for later consumption, like Roald Dahl's Mr Twit:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Dahl+Mr+Twit&espv=210&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=2KgqU7jhPKbB0QWZ-IDACw&ved=0CD4QsAQ&biw=1304&bih=707

This is one of those stupid prejudices that always gets my goatee...

I wash my beard every day in the shower, I clean it after eating and I generally look after it. i have had a beard for 15 years and the last time I had food in it was when I was 23 and drank so much it made me sick in my sleep.

I have had a beard since my 20s,as a young Tup I trimmed it short and shaved my neck,it used to be a luxuriant light ginger colour!.It has progressed to a pure white making me look a very distinguished old geezer,one footnote for the girls if you are kissed by a man without a beard its like having egg without salt!.

Edited by old tup