New trend, guys with bushy beards

Two words: Duck Dynasty.

---------- Post added 03-04-2014 at 09:46 ----------

How would a man feel if thier lady did not shave thier underarms or legs.

That's because of an American marketing racket from about 100 years ago, to convince women to waste money on products.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/625/who-decided-women-should-shave-their-legs-and-underarms

Growing, deciding to keep and maintaining a beard is for most men a personal grooming choice. It requires a little time and effort too. Though it does not waste as much time as indulging in the vanity of maintaining the just had a shave look. Which again is a matter of personal choice, unless you are one of those hen-pecked wimps in which case its a matter of your partner's personal choice.

Wearing leggings and being fat is a lifestyle choice which requires even more effort, the poor buggers have to eat constantly and then at least once a week, I hope, they have to take the damn things off and (again hopefully) wash them before putting them back on.

But in either case no-one makes you look.

Edited by Tommo68

• 2 months later...

According to this article http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2014/jun/22/end-of-the-hipster-flat-caps-and-beards ultra trendy 'hipsters' were responsible for the latest fashion of bushy beards.

But according to trend spotters such as Peter York, hipsters are passé now, (well they are in London according to him) - so that'll mean that they'll be uncool in Sheffield in 10 years time. :hihi:

On a personal note I quite like a man with stubble - but bushy beards are repulsive :gag:

Yum Ricki Hall. Sweet dreams now cheers xx lol

According to this article http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2014/jun/22/end-of-the-hipster-flat-caps-and-beards ultra trendy 'hipsters' were responsible for the latest fashion of bushy beards.

But according to trend spotters such as Peter York, hipsters are passé now, (well they are in London according to him) - so that'll mean that they'll be uncool in Sheffield in 10 years time. :hihi:

On a personal note I quite like a man with stubble - but bushy beards are repulsive :gag:

What about bushy beards and bold heads ??? :hihi:

I have had a full beard (white now like uncle Alberts - fools and horses).

Had it for over 40 years, so I can't see it been shaved off any time soon.

Some one told me I look like a mouse peeping out of a bale of straw, sounds near enough for me.

Angel1