Police leave drunk in bus lane !

This is sickening; what happened to people being responsible for themselves? If you want to drink and lose control, to the point that you're running in to the road and attacking coppers, then that's your right; but don't then start moaning and expecting other people to be responsible for your well-being.

Looks like the arrest the boyfriend, she is following, they drag her away, deposit her at side of road and quickly hop in the car and drive off before she comes again. They didn't wait to see her get up because they wanted to get away before she did.

No sympathy for the woman. Alcoholic waste of space whose going to cost the taxpayer a fortune during the course of her pathetic life. Shame the bus was late if you ask me.

Of course the woman should take responsibility for her own safety, however the police should not have left her in a bus lane - they have lost the moral high ground imo and it's no surprise that it's worthy of an investigation

I think they were too soft on her, and the police went above and beyond the call of duty, being kind enough to remove her from the middle of the road to the relative safety of the bus lane.

For people who attack the police like this woman; a quick baton to the legs should be enough to dissuade most; after that, your well-being is your own look out. Again, if you're going to behave like an idiot and attack people in a drunken rage, do not expect other people to be responsible for your well-being.

Have to say, I have a lot more sympathy for the police in this instance.

I think they were too soft on her, and the police went above and beyond the call of duty, being kind enough to remove her from the middle of the road to the relative safety of the bus lane.

For people who attack the police like this woman; a quick baton to the legs should be enough to dissuade most; after that, your well-being is your own look out. Again, if you're going to behave like an idiot and attack people in a drunken rage, do not expect other people to be responsible for your well-being.

Have to say, I have a lot more sympathy for the police in this instance.

I suppose it boils down to what you class as a bus lane. It seems to be a place where cars are parking so I assume it is a bus lane at rush hour only. So not a likelyhood of a bus using it.

Archived