Embassy/Foxwood - Mansfield Road.

OwlsChick

Actually,i was a few weeks shy of my 16th...thats why i had to stop in the Pot wash!!

It took me bloody years to go back in there...totally different atmoshpere now,everyone looked bored...and compared to what it was like when we were there,it was empty!!

I wont say his name, but do remeber the other pot man who worked with us, name began with A. Tall lanky bloke with a major chip on his shoulder!

You could say what you liked about Darren, but he knew how to run a pub/club. When he left the place started to go down hill.

I do remember A....i once saw him a few years later in the Arundel...still a tosser!!!

You remember B..the other Collector? Fancied himself a bit too much?!!

Yeah,Darren was a bit of a nob at times...but that place was always jammed!!

I remember him having plenty of arguements with his G/F at the time..funny stuff!!

I remember fancying the pants off a girl named Claire..and also Lucy,who worked in the cloak room...very nice lol

I worked there when mick was landlord and pete was assistant manager **** me how many years ago was this ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?Got to be18 years ago i was glass collector in both sides we used to where that horrid uniform green pin stripes with green dicky boh lmfao. It was same then used to be called grab a granny n8 think dj was kevin and the functions that was there you could guarantee they would be f8tin pmsl until big mark "sparky" ha ha name ses it all.I remeber one of the bar staff told ruth she was top old lady think she will av retired now feet up and chillin lol. Anyway laters i still live local but dont go in there much mainly birley and sherwood.

I do remember A....i once saw him a few years later in the Arundel...still a tosser!!!

You remember B..the other Collector? Fancied himself a bit too much?!!

Yeah,Darren was a bit of a nob at times...but that place was always jammed!!

I remember him having plenty of arguements with his G/F at the time..funny stuff!!

I remember fancying the pants off a girl named Claire..and also Lucy,who worked in the cloak room...very nice lol

Happy memories lol

B.. is now a prison warden in Coventry! Did fancy himself, but agood bloke, came to my wedding acouple of years ago.

Prison warden eh? Didnt see that one coming!!!

He was a good lad actually...had a few laughs with him

Congrats on getting married mate....and for the birth of your child :)

Family man now then? All the luck in the world to ya...i need to settle down!! lol

The last time I went there was about 6 years ago when there was a band playing. Do they still put bands on?

As far as i know,they have bands on sometimes yeah....im sure my mate said there was an Oasis tribute kinda band playing one night...i was working though,would have gone otherwise

Archived