First prosecutions for Female Genital Mutilation

I find it perversed that you can have a bigger voice on this matter than an actual woman who doesn't even want to talk about this !!!!

Well I am now thinking that your a victim of this act and personally feel some embarrasment.

Yet you go ahead and bully me into submission cos I told you that this is outrageous how you behave on this subject and how others are going deep into the details and making it vulgar. Don't you have an ounce of feelings ?

Yet you then use that great "culture" card ?!? Wake up !!!

I am sorry if this culture talks about things that you feel uncomfortable about, its just how we are. If you have had your gentiles mutilated then having us talk about it here may help others who have had to endure it, we are not trying to be 'vulgar' in any way.

I find it perversed that you can have a bigger voice on this matter than an actual woman who doesn't even want to talk about this !!!!

Don't talk about it then, your contributions aren't compulsory and your needs are far outweighed by the need to highlight this vile practice and bring it to as wide an audience as possible, however it might be discussed.

HER ! Yes, I am a woman, and I find it revolting to have to read this thread actually,

I assume someone is sat behind you with a gun to your head forcing you to read it. :)

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 09:07 ----------

Don't talk about it then, your contributions aren't compulsory and your needs are far outweighed by the need to highlight this vile practice and bring it to as wide an audience as possible, however it might be discussed.

I told we would would one day agree on something. :)

Thank you. Well said.

ivanava give BF a hug ;)

:hihi:

Hyenas.

Online bullying.

It is the same people again and again.

salsafan, have you ever inspected your nether regions with the help of a judiciously placed mirror?

There's nothing vulgar about it, it's part of the human body not a fantasy.

Your view perpetuates the often hysterical nature of man's fascination with a woman's froufrou٭ and interfering with it.

٭Forgive the use of childish language, I'm being careful not to offend your sensitivities.