How Much Profit Do Greggs Etc Make On A Single Item?

I Much prefer the Pound Bakery on The Moor....

Much nicer, more filling, fresher, and most of all.. Cheaper.... xD

Eeewww!!!

Tried it once. Gregg's takes it right to the edge with quality but pound bakery takes it too far. Not nice.

Underground Mick, big underground forum undertaker reckons a Big Mac only costs 17p to make. And that includes feeding the cows, electric, transport and paying mugs to make them.

As it was about 6-7 years ago, £1.48 by the time it hits your tray. But this was back when it only cost you £1.99 to buy individually.

Soft-drinks is where the big earners are for McD's. Out of that £1.29 large drink you pay for, about 19p the actual cost.

Again, these prices are 6-7 years out of date. Base costs may have increased.

(I used to work in McD's supply chain, please don't hate me)

Eeewww!!!

Tried it once. Gregg's takes it right to the edge with quality but pound bakery takes it too far. Not nice.

Hang abouts on one cotton picking moment :D Pound bakeries chicken curry pie is AWESOME. TWO, ye TWO for a quid. And it has real chicken, if only these guys expanded then Greggs would be finished.

As it was about 6-7 years ago, £1.48 by the time it hits your tray. But this was back when it only cost you £1.99 to buy individually.

Soft-drinks is where the big earners are for McD's. Out of that £1.29 large drink you pay for, about 19p the actual cost.

Gasps. What did you write ???

:hihi:

http://www.globalbusinessinsights.com/content/rbig0001m.pdf

Powders shouldn't cost that much. Mmm... flavours of a pig in 2 grams.

Now that I have found Jesus, Gene-genie, I wonder if he knows how God manage to make a pig squeezed into 2 gram of powder.

Hang abouts on one cotton picking moment :D Pound bakeries chicken curry pie is AWESOME. TWO, ye TWO for a quid. And it has real chicken, if only these guys expanded then Greggs would be finished.

Sorry ramps my control product is the steak bake/pie/slice. I haven't tested against any others.

Pound bakery is part of Sayers though which is commonly found in the north west and approximately Gregg's standard. Pound bakery is kind of like a weird lower quality Sayers. I was always in Sayers when I was a kid.

Bloody Hell, 80p for sausage roll, outrageous, snack for under a quid ? Its a wonder we can afford to eat. Doesn't seem to stop the local unemployable munching on their 'sheffield dummy' in Crystal Peaks?

WOW! I always knew that ice in a sprite was a con. Good post Resident :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 23-03-2014 at 22:02 ----------

Bloody Hell, 80p for sausage roll, outrageous, snack for under a quid ? Its a wonder we can afford to eat. Doesn't seem to stop the local unemployable munching on their 'sheffield dummy' in Crystal Peaks?

You must be part of that grope if you see them that much and observe :suspect::D

---------- Post added 23-03-2014 at 22:02 ----------

Sorry ramps my control product is the steak bake/pie/slice. I haven't tested against any others.

Pound bakery is part of Sayers though which is commonly found in the north west and approximately Gregg's standard. Pound bakery is kind of like a weird lower quality Sayers. I was always in Sayers when I was a kid.

The meat tastes like meat though? :help:

The meat tastes like meat though? :help:

Archived