Bizarre Queries

They bury bodies upon bodies.

This is why the churchyard of an old church is often a few feet higher than the church itself. Take a look next time you see a really old church.

The surrounding graveyard has been filled with thousands of bodies over the years raising the ground level.

Can't they just excavate the land in that case, better than a hill of bodies :rolleyes:

They bury bodies upon bodies.

This is why the churchyard of an old church is often a few feet higher than the church itself. Take a look next time you see a really old church.

The surrounding graveyard has been filled with thousands of bodies over the years raising the ground level.

I am out of touch then, i always thought the graves sink around the original land?

I have a bizarre question which is this, on certain escalators on the hand rail there are pound coin sized cream dots about a meter apart all the way down the rail.

Now I read from some spurious source that they were so you could see from a distance which way the stairs were moving. However having tested the hypothesis I found that from each and every angle you can see the dots, you can also see (much clearer) the stairs.

So what's going on with that.

Archived