Someone left a note on my car

I once nearly swapped my car for a really nice 850 T5, my car at the time was worth about 1000£ more but I was prepared to take it on the chin. I saw it in a car park and hung around until the owner came out, I told him I really like his car as I had owned one before, proposed the deal to him (and was serious about it, he knew I was) and he considered it for about five seconds before rejecting it - he knew it was a nice car as well :)

Would you think it odd if someone left a note on your car windscreen asking if youd like to sell it and giving you a contact number for if you are interested?

What car do you own? Is it anything special or rare!

What car do you own? Is it anything special or rare!

Shes special to me, ive done some discreet and tasteful mods (bigger wheels, slightly lower suspension and some other stuff) she has a private reg on so that makes the car stand out a bit i suppose and when shes clean she does stand out.

Shes my number 1 girl

yeah, dont worry, i realise how sad that last bit sounds :hihi:

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 05:29 ----------

Could be useful if you decide to sell in the near future and save a lot of hassle. I'd text him, decline his offer, thank him for his interest but give him (or her) the first opportunity when and if you do sell.

Good idea. Ill do just that.

Thanks for that :)

I was once told a tail about a fellow who lived in Eckington he was very poorly and went into hospital he drove a reliant robin and a least three separate people knocked on his door and asked his wife for first refusal on the reliant when he's dead! Funny enough down in Eckington it's about the only place you tend to see them.

Archived