New Bohemians FC Players wanted for 2014/15 season

New Bohemians FC are a well established amateur club that is looking for new additions to the team for the 14/15 season. Bohemians have 2 open age teams on Saturdays as well as 2 open age teams on Sundays and so are able to offer opportunities for anyone aged 16+ looking to play competitive football either day. The club believes strongly in development and so there are always opportunities to progress.

Bohemians have enjoyed a successful season off the pitch and are now looking to translate that onto the pitch! The club has signed a 25 year lease at the Athelstan School site and plan to build our own facilities and create some of the best pitches in Sheffield.

The Club has sides in the County Senior Div 2, South Yorkshire Amateur prem, Sunday Imperial Divs 1 and 2. Offering a varying level of competiveness through these teams.

The club is taking part in a number of midweek and weekend tournaments right throughout the summer and have pre-season friendlies starting from July. So plenty of opportunity for people to knock off the rust and get involved right away.

Anyone that is interested or if you have more questions fire away.

http://www.newbohemiansfc.co.uk/

http://www.newbohemiansfc.co.uk/club/241471/Home

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, im 24, haven't played football in a few years and really want to get back into it, I would be willing to try out for any position, on either of the days im not fussed, will there be tryout and if so when and where, a postcode would really help, im not familiar with all areas, and what bus would I catch from London road to there, thanks. Andrew.

• 1 month later...

New Bohemians Saturday Reserves are starting pre-season training on Tuesday 3rd June at our new home pitches next to Athelstan school, Handsworth, S13 8HH.

All new players interested in coming down let me know. We are particularly looking for a regular goalkeeper for the 14/15 season.

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello mate

Are you still looking for players? I have just moved up North and am looking for a club. I haven't played for a few years now and am lacking fitness but use to play when I was younger. Looking to play on Saturday but available on Sunday if need be.

Cheers,

Tom

Hello mate

Are you still looking for players? I have just moved up North and am looking for a club. I haven't played for a few years now and am lacking fitness but use to play when I was younger. Looking to play on Saturday but available on Sunday if need be.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Ecclesfield Eagles are looking for players. We play Saturday mornings so games are done by 12:30 and you get rest of your weekend free.

Archived