Car Garage In Sheffield Required

Anti pollution fault is just a generic fault code.

If its a 110bhp diesel the most common things which cause it is one of the components of the DPF cleaning regeneration cycle not working, usually the glow plugs or glow plug relay, or the magnetic sensor in the filler cap.

You need a Planet diagnostic to run a full test. Don't risk a scan anything code reader, it won't give you half as much information as you need. My brother does all my South Yorkshire Peugeot and Citroen diagnostics. He's also a senior member on peugeotforums.com

I'll PM you his details.

Anti pollution fault is just a generic fault code.

If its a 110bhp diesel the most common things which cause it is one of the components of the DPF cleaning regeneration cycle not working, usually the glow plugs or glow plug relay, or the magnetic sensor in the filler cap.

You need a Planet diagnostic to run a full test. Don't risk a scan anything code reader, it won't give you half as much information as you need. My brother does all my South Yorkshire Peugeot and Citroen diagnostics. He's also a senior member on peugeotforums.com and a 307 owner like me.

I'll PM you his details.

Car still performs fine but m o t is due and any lights on dash is a failure so need it sorting thanks

---------- Post added 23-03-2014 at 21:13 ----------

Resident got nothing useful to say then hush hush

It is useful, it's pointing out that you're failing to abide by forum rules.

Car still performs fine but m o t is due and any lights on dash is a failure so need it sorting thanks

OK, If performance is not affected, give it some welly on the motorway. The car needs a good long 70MPH toasting. I take it you use it for mostly local commutes?

---------- Post added 23-03-2014 at 21:17 ----------

It is useful, it's pointing out that you're failing to abide by forum rules.

Can we have a yawn smiley please? :roll:

The car won't fail its MOT for an anti-pollution fault on screen. Nor will a good thrashing down the motorway sort it if the car is a diesel and the additive tank is empty or faulty.

It will fail the MOT if something isn't working right and the emissions are higher than standard.

---------- Post added 23-03-2014 at 21:37 ----------

It won't have a DPF on an 02 plate 307 HDI.

It will if its the 110bhp model or higher. Only the 1.4 and 2L 90bhp models don't.

Archived