Anywhere in S6 that does nice breakfast inc healthy option

Oi...! what do you mean YOU'LL wait for some recommendations! i thought this was my thread?!! :D:D

If you like a greasy spoon i've already said try the one on neepsend if you can get, or give the one in bradfield a go, it really is nice but a bit pricey to take a wad of cash

Hehe :D

Bradfield could be an option, I could even cycle up to it, where is it exactly?

Hehe :D

Bradfield could be an option, I could even cycle up to it, where is it exactly?

Its called the school rooms cafe and dehli and it is located across from the duck pond bit on the bridge at lower bradfield.

It really is nice and worth a try but don't say i didnt warn you if you leave with room left in your belly :D

Its called the school rooms cafe and dehli and it is located across from the duck pond bit on the bridge at lower bradfield.

It really is nice and worth a try but don't say i didnt warn you if you leave with room left in your belly :D

Should always be quality, not quantity.

I always hate it when they try and pad out cooked breakfasts with slop like baked beans. Keep it refined.

Should always be quality, not quantity.

I always hate it when they try and pad out cooked breakfasts with slop like baked beans. Keep it refined.

I do agree, but when your paying £8 odd on a breakfast you expect more than 4 items on your plate! and small pieces at that...

Maybe im just greedy :hihi:

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your recommendations and support. All our meat comes from John Crawshaw butchers, so it's really good quality. We open at 9am everyday (10 on Sunday), it's a lovely ride or walk up to us. The café is known as The Old Glasshouse and we are on Facebook and twitter, also had some really nice reviews on trip advisor:) Everything on the menu is available all day until 4pm so no rush to get up!

My husband and i are regulars at Gerties on South Road... lots of options but the full english is so lovely and not greacy, lots of nice teas and cakes, we love it xxx

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186364-d3842551-r170549550-Gerties_Cafe-Sheffield_South_Yorkshire_England.html

(first pic isnt anything to do with gerties though)

This one has my vote too. It has to be the best of the ones reccommended. Mind you, if everybody starts going, I won't find it so easy to get a table - therefore don't bother going to this one!

You should always finish with some room in your belly,........then you won't end up looking like so many of those tubby lasses walking around Hillsborough looking for the next mouthful!