Man murdered by police, for camping.

It isn't actually, it's from a local news station owned by CBS.

It took me literally 7 seconds to find this out.

Don't be so hasty mel.

I wasnt being hasty, tried but my connection was being a git and only part loaded, the Alex Jones infowars bit

I'm waiting for someone on here to say he deserved it...........

I wouldn't go that far but like you I'm surprised at the lack of support for their actions. I mean how dumb can you get by issuing the recordings in order to prove your innocence. For a country that dishes out executions for murder based on "Beyond a reasonable doubt" I wonder if this will renew efforts to have the DP in NM reinstated.

Bit of background music and it could have been any one of a multitude of kill, death, stab stab computer games.

---------- Post added 25-03-2014 at 09:38 ----------

Why would someone say that???

Because those that defend the right to arms (and those that profit from it, NRA) will go to any lengths in order to get you to see what isn't there to see.

People should watch the actual uninterrupted

,and not the one with interviews from lawyers in between it lol.

The police are still wrong,and used excessive force(nothing new here,this is a place where dragging you through the drivers window seems to be protocol:rolleyes:)

Just bear in mind also,the man had previous for assaulting officers,and had previously stabbed someone.

The police officers involved certainly need to feel the full wrath of the law,but they probably won't:rolleyes:.

People should watch the actual uninterrupted
,and not the one with interviews from lawyers in between it lol.

The police are still wrong,and used excessive force(nothing new here,this is a place where dragging you through the drivers window seems to be protocol:rolleyes:)

Just bear in mind also,the man had previous for assaulting officers,and had previously stabbed someone.

The police officers involved certainly need to feel the full wrath of the law,but they probably won't:rolleyes:.

That video is unbelievable! You can hear him repeating, "I'm not going to harm anyone". He has a knife in his hand that's about 3 or 4 inches long and the police have 4 or 5 guns aimed at him. Then they still send the dog at him after shooting him several times!?!

Archived