Man murdered by police, for camping.

He turned, they shot him in the back. The cops were 20ft (give or take) away and heavily armed, against an old man with a pocket knife.

Granted he had previous, but given the above this is nothing but murder.

Couldn't agree more. Those police are murderers! No 2 ways about it!

That's at the same time - there's no real way you can evaluate the effectiveness of the beanbags that quickly... if they deemed it necessary to use beanbags only then the treat doesnt change to live rounds in a second and a half...

that's kinda my point!

They tossed what looked like a flashbang, so he's not going to be able to hear and then shoot him for non compliance...with instructions that he cannot hear.... something very rotten in the state of NM I think.

They tossed the flash-bang, sent the dog in, tasered him, fired beanbag rounds, and shot him with live rounds, all in the space of a few seconds (almost all at once).

Then they went over and shot him in the backside three more times (with beanbag rounds) while he was face down in the dirt and attacked him with the dog.

Yes, there is a somewhat rotten smell in the air with it.

Because those that defend the right to arms (and those that profit from it, NRA) will go to any lengths in order to get you to see what isn't there to see.

Ahh the Americans and their right to arms.

They need to grow up. The wild west is over and done with.

Ahh the Americans and their right to arms.

They need to grow up. The wild west is over and done with.

The right to arms was put in place so the people had the power to overthrow a tyrinical government. That seems to be what they have now.

Good luck to 'em.

The cops are innocent by default..SF and Sheffield people who are a bunch of dumb asses who don't know what it's like over here..it's all anti-American. Thing is, we do know what it's like..they keep releasing footage of their dark side, duh!

Im not anti USA in the least, i love our American cousins but they are seriously effed up if they think this is how to carry on. Anyone who even attempts to justify this in any way is a psycho! The NRA are like a terrorist organisation. Anyone remember the "Cold dead hands" speech given by their spokesperson, Charlton Heston quite soon after one of their many mass shootings in the same town where it happened?

:loopy:

Edit. I think it was Columbine.

Im not anti USA in the least, i love our American cousins but they are seriously effed up if they think this is how to carry on. Anyone who even attempts to justify this in any way is a psycho! The NRA are like a terrorist organisation. Anyone remember the "Cold dead hands" speech given by their spokesperson, Charlton Heston quite soon after one of their many mass shootings in the same town where it happened?

:loopy:

Edit. I think it was Columbine.

I do indeed Leather man and I think it typifies the arrogance and stubbornness which lies at the heart of the problem. It's revolting.

He turned, they shot him in the back. The cops were 20ft (give or take) away and heavily armed, against an old man with a pocket knife.

Granted he had previous, but given the above this is nothing but murder.

2 pocket knifes.

Archived