A bad hair day for an entire country.

Pity the poor men of North Korea. Not only are they hungry and live in the most oppressed country in the world, now they have to carry on their lives looking like a right twonk. http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-26747649

I would be more concerned with the ladies in the pic. Have they all had their eyes removed??

Men in North Korea are now required to get the same haircut as their leader Kim Jong-un, it is reported.

The state-sanctioned guidelines were introduced in the capital Pyongyang about two weeks ago, media reports say. They are now being rolled out across the country - although some people have reservations about getting the look.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-26747649

Well, if proof weren't already needed, he is an utter bona fide megalomaniacal boy king of titanic loopy loop proportions !!! :loopy:

His days are numbered, eventually the west will find some excuse to take him out.

He's propped up by China. It could be a problem.

---------- Post added 26-03-2014 at 18:03 ----------

Men in North Korea are now required to get the same haircut as their leader Kim Jong-un, it is reported.

Are bald men exempt or executed?

I really hope they find a load of oil in that country some day soon, those people must have the worst existence imaginable and nobody will invade unless they find something valuable there.

I really feel sorry for the North Koreans, the stupid haircut is the least of their worries.

I really hope they find a load of oil in that country some day soon, those people must have the worst existence imaginable and nobody will invade unless they find something valuable there.

I really feel sorry for the North Koreans, the stupid haircut is the least of their worries.

100% agree :thumbsup:

Love the UK or hate it, I'd rather be here than there. I hope the North Koreans can find freedom someday.

Archived