A bad hair day for an entire country.

You have to feel for those people, this is the ultimate in ridiculousness. :help:

Absolutely. People here talk about brain-washing (mainly our politicians etc.) but when no one there can see the brain-washing (without losing their life for the knowledge) it's very poor for today's society.

It would be interesting to read a NK forum.

Can't the entire North Korean population just jump ship and leave ???

I would be on the next plane out of there, one way ticket only thank you very much.

If only it were that simple im sure they would all do it. The only way anything will change is an internal coup by the military and if that did happen the people would suffer even more. They are totally screwed unless China stop supporting the regime leaving the way open for the west to invade and rape the country rescue the North Korean people.

China wont do that though.

Me thinks that China is North Korea's bitch, willing to go along with things no matter how bizarre and damaging it may be.

China has exported countless things over the centuries, food, culture, technology while North Korea has exported a hair cut :loopy:

Me thinks that China is North Korea's bitch, willing to go along with things no matter how bizarre and damaging it may be.

China has exported countless things over the centuries, food, culture, technology while North Korea has exported a hair cut :loopy:

China is no ones bitch. The next 10 years is going to show us that. Its purely strategic. North Korea is a buffer between west and China.

I really hope they find a load of oil in that country some day soon, those people must have the worst existence imaginable and nobody will invade unless they find something valuable there.

I really feel sorry for the North Koreans, the stupid haircut is the least of their worries.

do the vast majority of em know any better tho, you get the odd dissident but you see millions happily clapping on his show off days

Archived