More gun madness in the USA..

I already have but obviously comprehension isn't one of your strong points:D

and if you think the reasons behind what makes someone pull a trigger ,petty ,puerle and point scoring you shouldn't be debating on this thread

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 15:25 ----------

well spotted boelix:)

As you well know I was referring to your attempt to look smarter than...and belittle...another member of the forum...and guess what...here you go again!

That was the puerilty to which I referred.

Get it now Mr. Comprehension?

If you were in GA then you could easily do that - they have firearms racked up in the sporting section for sale in Walmart....

http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/28/news/companies/walmart_guns/

I suspect the same is true in many other states as well...

Walmart isnt a "Supermarket" A Supermarket sells food and some small household appliances. At least round my way. Walmart is a store specilaizing in clothing and a lot more kinds of merchandise. To claim that a supermarket sells ammo and guns just indicates how much or how little some people know. No names, no pack drill though :D

I've purchased my firearms at a licensed gun store. The appropriate paperwork was done and there was a waiting period before I was allowed to actually get the weapon while a background check was done. I was also required to take a written test on gun safety and handling while making the purchase. That's the law in California anyway.

There have been guns purchased illegally at gun show events and in California at least measures have been taken to crack down on this practice. and for this reason alone gun shows were outlawed in Los Angeles county.

Now you can take a look at our nation's capital Washington DC where the laws on guns and the use of are among the strictest in the country yet that city has one of the highest rate of gun crimes also in the country.

If that doesnt prove the futility of passing useless regulations to ban guns then nothing will.

I believe the NRA know that once they allow the abolitionists to start regulating the full rights of gun ownership in any way then it will only be the beginning. Little by little those rights of ownership will be chiseled away at until the day comes when guns will be outlawed completely. That's the way the misguided do gooders work at anything they set their sights on.

Walmart isnt a "Supermarket" A Supermarket sells food and some small household appliances. At least round my way. Walmart is a store specilaizing in clothing and a lot more kinds of merchandise. To claim that a supermarket sells ammo and guns just indicates how much or how little some people know. No names, no pack drill though :D

I've purchased my firearms at a licensed gun store. The appropriate paperwork was done and there was a waiting period before I was allowed to actually get the weapon while a background check was done. I was also required to take a written test on gun safety and handling while making the purchase. That's the law in California anyway.

There have been guns purchased illegally at gun show events and in California at least measures have been taken to crack down on this practice. and for this reason alone gun shows were outlawed in Los Angeles county.

Now you can take a look at our nation's capital Washington DC where the laws on guns and the use of are among the strictest in the country yet that city has one of the highest rate of gun crimes also in the country.

If that doesnt prove the futility of passing useless regulations to ban guns then nothing will.

I believe the NRA know that once they allow the abolitionists to start regulating the full rights of gun ownership in any way then it will only be the beginning. Little by little those rights of ownership will be chiseled away at until the day comes when guns will be outlawed completely. That's the way the misguided do gooders work at anything they set their sights on.

None so blind as he who refuses to see.

And pray tell...a "police agent"...what does he/she do?

Good job the regulations are so tight in California, last thing you want is a killing spree!?

What's to stop someone from Washington buying a gun in a different county? Genuine question.

Archived