More gun madness in the USA..

Yes it is. You know that, I know that, I know that you know that and the world knows you don't have the balls to admit you were wrong.

They dont sell guns in our Walmart. I dont give a crap what they sell or dont sell in Walmart in Georgia or any other State. Why tell me that anyway ? :loopy:

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 21:06 ----------

I made the claim based on "Bowling for Columbine" which (for those not in the know) is a movie made by a man whose very name brings certain people to bouts of frothing uncontrollably...therefore I shall refrain from using it.

I am aware that the unnamed film maker does have a tendency to embellish certain facts with hyperbole and thus gave Harleyman far more credit than he seems to have deserved.

Michael Moore or Moor. Sensationalist, showman....... with simplstic solutions for complex problems. Just your type. If he wasnt in to turning out such stuff he's probably be making sequels to Debbie does Dallas

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 21:10 ----------

a) You're a crap mind reader.

b) Start a new thread if you want to talk about the dangers of SSRI's, start a thread about it.

It's probably one of the more intelligent posts so far on this thread. Far superior to your usual one line insults from what you mistakenly perceive is your superior intellect in all matters

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 21:29 ----------

Good job the regulations are so tight in California, last thing you want is a killing spree!?

What's to stop someone from Washington buying a gun in a different county? Genuine question.

There's no law saying you cannot own a gun in Washington DC. You can own one but the city ordinances say that you cannot carry one, not even an off duty copper yet gun crimes are numerous. The City fathers however, living in their own little fantasy world are very proud of what they claim are the strictest gun laws of any city in the country

Of course Washington DC like some other American cities has a gang problem but does a gang member give a toss what the city ordinances say?

On the other hand you can look at such States as North and South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming where the laws relating to gun ownership are much more liberal yet the crime rate is far, far lower

so much for trying to debate the topic sensibly, looks like the usual suspects are very much trying to divert it and NOT discuss it rationally

Amazing how a topic about guns in the US is being derailed by the SF UAF lobby yes :hihi:

They dont sell guns in our Walmart. I dont give a crap what they sell or dont sell in Walmart in Georgia or any other State. Why tell me that anyway ? :loopy:

surprising youve moved the goalposts since you were shown to be wrong about supermarkets IN america selling guns

now its just YOUR LOCAL one that doesnt and you might not give a crap about them selling guns in walmart in georgian but it means you were wrong and not man enough to admit you were wrong :roll:

i really was trying to debate the actual subject sensibly but now i see nobody can with you as youre just far too one track narrow minded head in sand blind ignorant and pig headed, you just dont want to know any opposition

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 22:37 ----------

Apart from Ugandan Air Force what does UAF stand for anyway? :huh:

united against fascism, absolutely nothing again to do with the topic

surprising youve moved the goalposts since you were shown to be wrong about supermarkets IN america selling guns

now its just YOUR LOCAL one that doesnt and you might not give a crap about them selling guns in walmart in georgian but it means you were wrong and not man enough to admit you were wrong :roll:

i really was trying to debate the actual subject sensibly but now i see nobody can with you as youre just far too one track narrow minded head in sand blind ignorant and pig headed, you just dont want to know any opposition

They DONT sell guns in Ralphs, Safeway, Albertsons, Vons, Buy Low or El Rancho These are great big supermarket chains that serve our area in this particular part of this partcular State... so once again... Jeez :rolleyes:.. they dont sell firearms... none of them in any of our supermarkets.. not even Walmart or Costco either. If you want to buy a firearm you go to Turner's gun shop of which there are perhaps 5 at most within 60 miles of my place.

And once again i dont give a flying fart what they sell in Georgia. That's their biz, their laws, their rules... States rights which is part of the Constitution

Now have we got it????

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 21:06 ----------

Michael Moore or Moor. Sensationalist, showman....... with simplstic solutions for complex problems. Just your type. If he wasnt in to turning out such stuff he's probably be making sequels to Debbie does Dallas

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 21:10 ----------

It's probably one of the more intelligent posts so far on this thread. Far superior to your usual one line insults from what you mistakenly perceive is your superior intellect in all matters

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 21:29 ----------

There's no law saying you cannot own a gun in Washington DC. You can own one but the city ordinances say that you cannot carry one, not even an off duty copper yet gun crimes are numerous. The City fathers however, living in their own little fantasy world are very proud of what they claim are the strictest gun laws of any city in the country

Of course Washington DC like some other American cities has a gang problem but does a gang member give a toss what the city ordinances say?

On the other hand you can look at such States as North and South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming where the laws relating to gun ownership are much more liberal yet the crime rate is far, far lower

Re my first bold: Just as I said...certain people start frothing!

Re my second bold: OK SIR...STEP AWAY FROM THE MIRROR!

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 23:28 ----------

They DONT sell guns in Ralphs, Safeway, Albertsons, Vons, Buy Low or El Rancho These are great big supermarket chains that serve our area in this particular part of this partcular State... so once again... Jeez :rolleyes:.. they dont sell firearms... none of them in any of our supermarkets.. not even Walmart or Costco either. If you want to buy a firearm you go to Turner's gun shop of which there are perhaps 5 at most within 60 miles of my place.

And once again i dont give a flying fart what they sell in Georgia. That's their biz, their laws, their rules... States rights which is part of the Constitution

Now have we got it????

Utterly pathetic. Some people never know when to stop digging!

YOU WERE WRONG!

Carry on making yourself look foolish if you like Harleyman...lots of people here are just laughing at you.

YOU WERE WRONG!

Re my first bold: Just as I said...certain people start frothing!

Re my second bold: OK SIR...STEP AWAY FROM THE MIRROR!

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 23:28 ----------

Utterly pathetic. Some people never know when to stop digging!

YOU WERE WRONG!

Carry on making yourself look foolish if you like Harleyman[b]...lots of people here are just laughing at you.[/b]YOU WERE WRONG!

I'm flattered. If I thought that I had won the approval of a bunch of people who know nothing much about this country. it's Constitution, the issues involved and just keep harping on the same old theme that gun ownership should be abolished because every now and again some lone sicko goes on the rampage..... then I would be slipping badly. :D

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 00:57 ----------

Looks like your spitting agaisnt the wind. UKIP and Le Pen won seats in the EU election :D

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 01:05 ----------

And pray tell...a "police agent"...what does he/she do?

Since you appear to unable to connect two words together and understand what the combination means I wont bother explaining. You're obviously a space cadet :hihi:

A clue though. Same job as a Bobby, Peeler, Rozzer, Constable does

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 01:16 ----------

It's a good job we don't have politicians over here calling for bans on handguns to be lifted.......oh, actually we do. :loopy:

It's just as well that you're in safe hands with the only ones who are allowed to participate in gun sports and hunting are members of your royal family, the aristocracy, country gentry and distinguished foreign visitors to the UK.

These privilleges afforded the ruling class were established in the early years of the 19th century when it was feared among that class that there could be civic unrest, possibly leading to an attempt at revollution. It was a time when the monarchy and the aristocracy frequently wore dark brown pants when unpleasant events such as the revolution in the North American colonies and acroos the channel in France were still very much on their minds :D

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 01:24 ----------

Farage wants the UK to legalise hand guns now. In the wake of the California shooting too?!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10595087/Hand-guns-should-be-legalised-and-licensed-Nigel-Farage-has-said.html

The Isla Vista shooter first used a knife to stab three of his room mates to death and then later used his car to wipe out a couple of cyclists. A gun was only part of it. Dont underestimate the lethal capabilities of a knife. A man in China a few weeks ago managed to stab or kill about 20 people before he was subdued

BTW Knifings seem to be pretty frequent in the UK although as I understand it's illegal to carry such an item on person

Now you can take a look at our nation's capital Washington DC where the laws on guns and the use of are among the strictest in the country yet that city has one of the highest rate of gun crimes also in the country.

If that doesnt prove the futility of passing useless regulations to ban guns then nothing will.

Can one actually buy a gun there? If not, how far would one need to drive from Washington to buy a gun?

Bully for your Walmart.

In over half of all Wamart supermarkets they do sell rifles and shotguns however. They even used to sell handguns - to anyone it seems. The reason I know that is I bought one, and they never even asked to see my aliens permit for it (which the sherrif - also my friend signed for me as I went in the door).

The reason I told you that is because you don't have the sole monopoly on what happens in the US - and whilst you may personally protest and bluster about states not your own - they are still part of the Union. Your assertions that supermarkets don't sell guns is manifestly false as has been demonstrated.

Bully for your Walmart.

In over half of all Wamart supermarkets they do sell rifles and shotguns however. They even used to sell handguns - to anyone it seems. The reason I know that is I bought one, and they never even asked to see my aliens permit for it (which the sherrif - also my friend signed for me as I went in the door).

The reason I told you that is because you don't have the sole monopoly on what happens in the US - and whilst you may personally protest and bluster about states not your own - they are still part of the Union. Your assertions that supermarkets don't sell guns is manifestly false as has been demonstrated.

Yes indeedy.

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 09:40 ----------

Looks like your spitting agaisnt the wind. UKIP and Le Pen won seats in the EU election :D

It looks like you think that's a good thing? Do you approve of fascism in general?

Archived