More gun madness in the USA..

It looks like you think that's a good thing? Do you approve of fascism in general?

In order not to be seen to be losing the argument he probably does...not because he approves of fascism but because he hates any thread US related even if those threads are being debated by Sheff folk. The irony is he probably represents everything that is bad about the US as he did Sheffield once...be thankful they have him, we are much the richer for it.

It's just as well that you're in safe hands with the only ones who are allowed to participate in gun sports and hunting are members of your royal family, the aristocracy, country gentry and distinguished foreign visitors to the UK.

Really?

I don't fit into any of the categories above being the son of a miner, but let me see what I have... on my firearms ticket I have listed eight .22 Anschutz rifles, eight .303 bolt actions, and space for another four rifles, one of which is temporarily occupied by a FAC air weapon.

Oh and ten thousand rounds of .22 and six thousand of "larger calibres" and a thousand "expanding calibres" rounds.

Now what sort of gun sports do they all get used for then? being as I apparantly don't get to contribute in these things, yet the police were more than happy to issue me with a certificate?

These privilleges afforded the ruling class were established in the early years of the 19th century when it was feared among that class that there could be civic unrest, possibly leading to an attempt at revollution.

I could make a very good attempt at revolutionising my local police department with that lot.... still they don't seem to be that worried...

BTW Knifings seem to be pretty frequent in the UK although as I understand it's illegal to carry such an item on person

Oh look he's going to get knife laws wrong now....

I'm flattered. If I thought that I had won the approval of a bunch of people who know nothing much about this country. it's Constitution, the issues involved and just keep harping on the same old theme that gun ownership should be abolished because every now and again some lone sicko goes on the rampage..... then I would be slipping badly. :D

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 00:57 ----------

Looks like your spitting agaisnt the wind. UKIP and Le Pen won seats in the EU election :D

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 01:05 ----------

Since you appear to unable to connect two words together and understand what the combination means I wont bother explaining. You're obviously a space cadet :hihi:

A clue though. Same job as a Bobby, Peeler, Rozzer, Constable does

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 01:16 ----------

It's just as well that you're in safe hands with the only ones who are allowed to participate in gun sports and hunting are members of your royal family, the aristocracy, country gentry and distinguished foreign visitors to the UK.

These privilleges afforded the ruling class were established in the early years of the 19th century when it was feared among that class that there could be civic unrest, possibly leading to an attempt at revollution. It was a time when the monarchy and the aristocracy frequently wore dark brown pants when unpleasant events such as the revolution in the North American colonies and acroos the channel in France were still very much on their minds :D

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 01:24 ----------

The Isla Vista shooter first used a knife to stab three of his room mates to death and then later used his car to wipe out a couple of cyclists. A gun was only part of it. Dont underestimate the lethal capabilities of a knife. A man in China a few weeks ago managed to stab or kill about 20 people before he was subdued

BTW Knifings seem to be pretty frequent in the UK although as I understand it's illegal to carry such an item on person

Re my bolds.

1. Nice use of language...not! So in your sad vision of the world a person suffering with mental health problems is a "sicko." This clearly marks you out as a deeply sensitive soul.

2. Don't patronise me! I know what the words mean both singularly and when conjoined. The thing is you see...we do not have "police agents" this side of the pond. We call them policemen or policewomen.

3. Your use of terminology describing our police gives a huge clue to the length of time you have spent away from these shores..."Peeler?"...are you having a giraffe?

2. Don't patronise me! I know what the words mean both singularly and when conjoined. The thing is you see...we do not have "police agents" this side of the pond. We call them policemen or policewomen.

I visit the US regularly..I've never heard of the term "police agents" being used as a general or derogatory term. "Police agent" could describe an undercover PO but certainly not mainstream.

I think our aged forum biker wants to sound street. :hihi:

I just put into my browser - Walmart USA, went into departments - sports and outdoors and went to shooting.

Last time I went to Costco they were not selling semi automatic shotguns.

If you are caught in the UK with an unlawfully held firearm the penalties are severe - minimum sentences of 5 years irrespective of your character or previous convictions.

I don't know what happens in the US if your similarly caught -

If you are caught in the UK with an unlawfully held firearm the penalties are severe - minimum sentences of 5 years irrespective of your character or previous convictions.

You win a "Twinkie".

I visit the US regularly..I've never heard of the term "police agents" being used as a general or derogatory term. "Police agent" could describe an undercover PO but certainly not mainstream.

I think our aged forum biker wants to sound street. :hihi:

S

I think the prematurely aged, lying Skint needs to grow a brain. A police officer in my town is called an "agent". In other places their title is "officer". In other places the title is "deputy" in other places it's "constable"

Just depends the law enforcement area you are in

Thought I'd set you straight once again to correct your usual ignorance and if you've ever visited America then I've climbed Mount Everest :hihi::suspect::suspect:

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 17:11 ----------

I just put into my browser - Walmart USA, went into departments - sports and outdoors and went to shooting.

Last time I went to Costco they were not selling semi automatic shotguns.

Prison time but i dont know how long. Inner city gang bangers dont worry about having illegak weapons and unless a crime has been committed and there's reasonable cause or justification the police cannot enter a home to carry out a search... even the home of a known gang member.

Compared to the average cop's life in Amerca's poorer inner city areas the British cop is on a hayride

Compared to the average cop's life in Amerca's poorer inner city areas the British cop is on a hayride

Would you attribute any of that down to the easy access to guns that your criminals have?

S

I think the prematurely aged, lying Skint needs to grow a brain. A police officer in my town is called an "agent". In other places their title is "officer". In other places the title is "deputy" in other places it's "constable"

Just depends the law enforcement area you are in

Thought I'd set you straight once again to correct your usual ignorance and if you've ever visited America then I've climbed Mount Everest :hihi::suspect::suspect:

---------- Post added 29-05-2014 at 17:11 ----------

Prison time but i dont know how long. Inner city gang bangers dont worry about having illegak weapons and unless a crime has been committed and there's reasonable cause or justification the police cannot enter a home to carry out a search... even the home of a known gang member.

Re my bolds.

1. In YOUR town yes. In England NO!

2. You certainly have a nerve setting, or trying to set, anyone else straight!

But wait...you topped that...referring to someone else's "usual ignorance!"

Ye gods! :gag:

Archived