Good Bye Atos, It Was Good While It Lasted.

Little consolation for those who had their payments cut off though.
That's why i'm glad to see them go, they caused such misery for so many of the sick and disabled, all they seemed to care about were targets and profit.

That's why i'm glad to see them go, they caused such misery for so many of the sick and disabled, all they seemed to care about were targets and profit.

that's the way of the world now sadly, no more looking out for others, neighbours etc

Sadly they are the ones getting the flack for doing the governments bidding. The next company to take the job will have the same targets, it is a bit like shooting the messenger.

Sadly, it's a fair point- Atos screwed the disabled badly, I'm not seeing any reason to assume that the next company won't do the same.

Then again, maybe they'll learn the lesson that screwing the disabled angers a section of the population and that doing so can lead to losing the contract?

Archived