What Would You Do For £1 Million?

Well apart from topping someone or doing something aggressive or evil to cause someone harm.

I think about this all the time, I know some loons would risk any self decency and do anything for a bet.

Even if the majority of bets end up causing them more harm in the long run.

I would do 90% of anything anyone would say, risking short term damage to see the long term outcome.

What's this 90% nonsense?

Well apart from topping someone or doing something aggressive or evil to cause someone harm.

I think about this all the time, I know some loons would risk any self decency and do anything for a bet.

Even if the majority of bets end up causing them more harm in the long run.

I would do 90% of anything anyone would say, risking short term damage to see the long term outcome.

Are we talking about doing something in order to be paid £1million or a bet?

Well, apart from eating dung and running through Meadowhall naked writhing on every bannister :hihi:

I would also not smoke anything or eat hair as that is vile :gag:

I'd eat some dung, run through Meadowhall naked, writhing on every bannister, eat some hair or even smoke some stuff (depending on what it is), simply because my brief suffering would be pale in comparison to the good I could do (for myself and others) with £1million.

Well, apart from eating dung and running through Meadowhall naked writhing on every bannister :hihi:

I would also not smoke anything or eat hair as that is vile :gag:

Are you sure you would do 90%?:hihi:

I could think of many,many,many things that are way worse than the things you mention.

There isn't one place on Gods green earth,that I wouldn't 'stand/run/handstand butt naked lol.(for a Million ofcourse:D)

Archived