Fear of spiders?

Snozzle it.

They might be small but given half a chance they'd kill you and everyone you care about!!!!!

Yes, they're evil, totally and utterly evil. You've confirmed my suspicions.

What's snozzling, by the way?

Yes, they're evil, totally and utterly evil. You've confirmed my suspicions.

What's snozzling, by the way?

Hoover, hose from the Hoover, plastic extention pipe, another plastic extension pipe. Whoooshhhh!!!

You can also use this apparatus to clean curtains and hard to reach places but I never have ;)

I can just about cope with them outside, I encounter them fishing sometimes and lugging a Hoover and hundreds of metres of cable around with the rest of my stuff isn't practical. It's their turf, their manor. But in my house - never!!!!!

Hoover, hose from the Hoover, plastic extention pipe, another plastic extension pipe. Whoooshhhh!!!

You can also use this apparatus to clean curtains and hard to reach places but I never have ;)

Ah, getcha! I've employed this technique on midges. Left the window open and the light on once and it attracted a swarm of midges. The snozzle worked a treat.

Use a glass and a piece of paper. That's for the good spiders. Black widows get squished on sight.

Olive, don't click on my link. :)

Yeah, i do that sometimes, but it's a bit of a bugger when they're in the bath, or on curtains, in a corner etc.

I don't have a fear of touching them, not that i enjoy it, but i really have to psych myself up for the tickle factor. :D

Why just Olive?

She seems a bit more sensitive about spiders.

---------- Post added 29-03-2014 at 05:39 ----------

Yeah, i do that sometimes, but it's a bit of a bugger when they're in the bath, or on curtains, in a corner etc.

I don't have a fear of touching them, not that i enjoy it, but i really have to psych myself up for the tickle factor. :D

THE BATH?!!! :shocked:

*runs off to check the bathroom for spiders*

Yes, nothing quite like glancing up and seeing something looking back. Especially when you're naked and wet.

If they get close they cause a tightening of the gut and a tendency towards paralysis. I don't hate them but they utterly revolt me.

I once got out the shower and one was in my towel. I looked down to see it on my skin near the top of my leg looking back at me. The effort my mind had to put in to my arm to move and brush it off was one of the most demanding and instantly tiring things I have ever experienced.

Archived