Can you manage 7 a day ?

Looks like the bottoms falling through with global warming, like it did with AIDS, bird flu, cigarettes, it looks like these research units need a new cause to get their grants with :hihi:

There will always be a need to scare the population, it is a control mechanism to force changed behaviour - worked for the Romans, works for us. The sooner people get more understanding of science, the sooner they learn to see through big agendas like this.

Don't get me wrong, there is definitely a solid reason to try and make people eat more fruit and veg, to stop using oil like it is infinite or to pro-create without understanding the limitations offered by STDs but I just wish that they'd let us discover a bit more of this stuff for ourselves.

Drip... drip...

---------- Post added 01-04-2014 at 23:37 ----------

Forget fruit! :gag: ... Marmite's got everything you need for a healthy existence in it. A large jar a week helps you work rest and play ... that's my motto! :thumbsup:

Are you on a sponsorship deal this week?:suspect:

In fact, it is the most eaten meat on the planet apparently (although I am sceptical of that claim.)

I would be surprised, too. I suppose it depends what is meant by 'most eaten'. More people eat it than any other (but some only once a year)? Most absolute mass/weight of meat?

I would have thought chicken would be the most frequently consumed and by the greatest number of people.

How many grapes in a bottle of wine? All part of my 7 a day

I'm sure they must count

then there's

cherry brandy

pear cider

strawberry daquri

peach schnapps

vodka and orange

gin and tonic with Lemon

that's my 7 :)

This is interesting as Goat seems to be claimed as the most popular on the internet.

There does seem to be some dispyte that it might be a mistake and prok is the most popular meat. Beef seems to be declining in popularity whilst chicken is there or thereabouts. Waits to find more credible source.

Archived