£3500 worth of kate bush tickets?

my friend has 4 tickets for the show of the year - one of them for me. Astonishingly, they seem to be worth £700 each, possibly £3500 for the group of 4!! Wow wow wow wow WOW, as kate might sing on the night.

I don't understand, she's having a concert and only might be singing?

I don't understand, she's having a concert and only might be singing?

Think that's just megalithic being silly.

If she needs the money then she should sell them. Not hard. As pointed out there is the requirement that the lead booker has to be present, Although they may or may not enforce this.

For the dedicated fan then its a unique opportunity. She would also need to be thoughtful about what payment method to use.

What happens if they refuse entry to anyone who can't produce the card the tickets were bought on (or ID to prove they bought them), and the purchaser requires a refund?

In a private sale you don't have to offer a refund, best not to use ebay/paypal just in case.

jb

In a private sale you don't have to offer a refund, best not to use ebay/paypal just in case.

jb

You do if the goods aren't "as described".

It could be argued that tickets that don't get you entry could fall into that category.

I guess it depends on how the sale was conducted, though who would risk thousands of pounds for potentially worthless tickets.

Edit: Having read the legislation I think you probably wouldn't be able to pursue that argument.

The promoter could bring a civil case against you for selling tickets in breach of the T&C's, but I doubt that would happen.

Archived