Eating out on Ecclesall Road with kids

manzmanz

Friends are asking me for recommendations of where they can eat on Ecclesall Road on a Saturday afternoon with two children under 3.

I have no idea these days as there are lots of new places being opened so can anyone recommend anywhere child friendly with good food and a childrens menu suitable for under 3s?

Thanks

I think Uncle Sams is generally ok. It always seems to be busy and is a favourite for the children in our family, aged 3, 5 & 10. They do have high chairs too.

It will probably be quite busy on a Saturday afternoon though, so tell them to call ahead if they can.

I don't think you can go far wrong with Pizza Express. Whilst I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants, the pizza's are lovely and they they really look after you. They are great with kids, offering a kiddies menu and they provide them with crayons and stickers to keep them busy.

• 4 months later...

Archived