Should we leave it there - Maria Miller?

Exactly. Although I'd be interested to think what her constituency think of her as an MP.

And do you sack her and force a costly by-election (I read it can cost up to £200K) or just leave things until the next general election?

Personally I'd force a by-election and make her pay for it!

Listening to 5live earlier it sounds like a lot of people want her gone.

Very true:

We asked in a special survey, issued earlier today: should Maria Miller leave the Cabinet? The result from Party members is as follows:

Yes: 82 per cent.

No: 14 per cent.

Don’t know: 4 per cent.

http://www.conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2014/04/four-out-of-five-tory-members-believe-that-maria-miller-should-quit-the-cabinet.html

Sod the resignation. She should have been sacked and put before the courts. These people are abusing their positions to feather their own nests at the expense of Joe public.

Guaranteed, if I was to do the same with my employer I would be sacked and probably arrested.

And you should know by now that if you did well in your job, then you will add loyalty to your employer and they would want you to stay.

It is quite funny to see that so many people is swaying against that moral line. Yet, they themselves do not live a moral life. I thought that the UK is still a Christian country. So why hold it against another person if you yourself cannot live a moral life ?

Yes, that includes "speak no evil".

The only honest paper out there has and is the BBC. Regardless of whatever internal weirdness that went on in that stupid aka-Jimmy style. The output of their writing had always been factual, explanatory, and never use an expressive tone to sway opinions, or to misuse a single word to then entirely change a piece of writing.

At least Miller can walk away with her head high that she threw the biggest punch she could against the media. Well done to her. I really applaud her guts.

Leveson Inquiry all in a summarised form.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/interactive/2012/nov/29/leveson-inquiry-report-speed-read

I hope she gets to sit in the House of Lords. Or be back in the government in another role.

And you should know by now that if you did well in your job, then you will add loyalty to your employer and they would want you to stay.

It is quite funny to see that so many people is swaying against that moral line. Yet, they themselves do not live a moral life. I thought that the UK is still a Christian country. So why hold it against another person if you yourself cannot live a moral life ?

The only honest paper out there has and is the BBC. Regardless of whatever internal weirdness that went on in that stupid aka-Jimmy style. The output of their writing had always been factual, explanatory, and never use an expressive tone to sway opinions, or to misuse a single word to then entirely change a piece of writing.

At least Miller can walk away with her head high that she threw the biggest punch she could against the media. Well done to her. I really applaud her guts.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/interactive/2012/nov/29/leveson-inquiry-report-speed-read

I hope she gets to sit in the House of Lords. Or be back in the government in another role.

Winding us all up again Salsa? :hihi:

Well, you have previous, just like many many of the trough-snufflers at Westminster.

Winding us all up again Salsa? :hihi:

Well, you have previous, just like many many of the trough-snufflers at Westminster.

Speak no evil Boldforester. Speak no evil.

This is not a wind up. As this is the truth. Can you not handle the absolute truth ?

Are you on crack? If you claimed £45k you weren't entitled to in your job, even if you were A1 in the rest would your employer keep you on?

Absolute truth? Absolute rhubarb.

Christians being moral, and the BBC being an honest source.

You got me.

Archived