Should we leave it there - Maria Miller?

Are you on crack? If you claimed £45k you weren't entitled to in your job, even if you were A1 in the rest would your employer keep you on?

Absolute truth? Absolute rhubarb.

And did you also read into what she did with Levenson ?

Did you also read into the fact that the evaluation process had changed around the whole expenses scandal ? What was Heather's intent originally ? To bring down the entire government and rattle the cage of our governmental structure ? It has been 4 bloomin years at least.

If people hate this country so much and how the structure is, then why don't they leave and go somewhere else to live instead ? It saves the heartache to see others rattle those who feed and be there for them and do a decent job.

If you think on that strong moral level that you could indeed run for government, then go ahead and do it. Don't dilly dally, sit here, point fingers, when in reality you could have just the same opportunity to do a job within government. Go ahead and try. That is the grown up way.

Those who sit, complains, moan, and point fingers, that is childish.

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 16:39 ----------

Christians being moral, and the BBC being an honest source.

You got me.

Oh sorry. So those things are not, and yet, people expect their MPs to be? Oh, you got me there too. That makes sense. When it suits.

Did you also read into the fact that the evaluation process had changed around the whole expenses scandal ? What was Heather's intent originally ? To bring down the entire government and rattle the cage of our governmental structure ? It has been 4 bloomin years at least.

If people hate this country so much and how the structure is, then why don't they leave and go somewhere else to live instead ? It saves the heartache to see others rattle those who feed and be there for them and do a decent job.

If you think on that strong moral level that you could indeed run for government, then go ahead and do it. Don't dilly dally, sit here, point fingers, when in reality you could have just the same opportunity to do a job within government. Go ahead and try. That is the grown up way.

Oh sorry. So those things are not, and yet, people expect their MPs to be? Oh, you got me there too. That makes sense. When it suits.

Shall we just expect no one to be then? As long as they are doing something good in another area we should just forgive them of their wrongs, whatever they are?

Shall we just expect no one to be then? As long as they are doing something good in another area we should just forgive them of their wrongs, whatever they are?

Are you their mother or father ? Do you want to slap them round the head to wake up ?

You expect others to be but you do not be and lead as an example ?

I do not get this. Is this like a Labour voter mentality. Why do you hold certain people up on a pedestal ? When they themselves do not hold themselves to be so ? Even if some does hold themselves in higher regard, why doesn't others then actually acknowledge this, and appreciate what they stand for ?

Is fickleness a given ?

If I continue your line of reasoning as long as you do your job, which in her case carry on the good work after the levers on enquiry, you can do what you like. She did that. Whilst she was possibly good at her job (and that is another argument) she did her best to trouser £45k, and to compound the problem claimed she hadn't done anything wrong before handing over some of it back together with a heartfelt 32 second apology. I can't think of any other profession where if you did what she did the police wouldn't be called.

Jimmy saville raised millions for charity, literally millions. Would you give him a free pass? Where have I said I hate this country? I don't like thieves and liars. I'm not keen on the media either. She may well have done good work but decided feathering her own nest was more important.

EDIT and now your bringing party politics into it!!? That's not the issue at all. Find a labour or lib dem who did something similar and I'll lay into them as well.

Are you their mother or father ? Do you want to slap them round the head to wake up ?

You expect others to be but you do not be and lead as an example ?

I do not get this. Is this like a Labour voter mentality. Why do you hold certain people up on a pedestal ? When they themselves do not hold themselves to be so ? Even if some does hold themselves in higher regard, why doesn't others then actually acknowledge this, and appreciate what they stand for ?

Is fickleness a given ?

How do you know I don't lead by example?

As for the second half of your rant, I'm still trying to decipher it.

Excuse me while I go and write that new series guide. "Dummies' Guide on how to search online and spot trends 101". :roll:

Why not write it together? ..........I'll wear a dummy if you will;)

Get a room you two! :D

:love::love::love:

Taxman, you have, not for the first time, read my mind! She'll have to pay, though;)

That would be part of that 10 billion economy than?

Seriously Salsa you are looking at this from such a skewed angle that it is really puzzling to interpret it appropriately.

Let me ask you: Is it right that those in power try to muzzle the press in this country? Did you know they threatened the Guardian with closure if they didn't give up their wikileaks documents?

Judging from your posts here you do. That is a slippery slope to get on, really slippery and really painful once the slide down begins.

Archived