Should we leave it there - Maria Miller?

Guess who's going to be giving a talk in her constituency this evening?

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_leader_nigel_farage_keynote_speaker_at_ukip_public_meeting_in_basingstoke_tonight

Is he going over to explain his (alleged) embezzlement of EU Money through false expense claims? Or how you make sure you claim your money for EU meetings by showing up to sign in and then go away again?

Farage has so much egg on his face over this it is embarrassing.

That would be part of that 10 billion economy than?

Seriously Salsa you are looking at this from such a skewed angle that it is really puzzling to interpret it appropriately.

Let me ask you: Is it right that those in power try to muzzle the press in this country? Did you know they threatened the Guardian with closure if they didn't give up their wikileaks documents?

Judging from your posts here you do. That is a slippery slope to get on, really slippery and really painful once the slide down begins.

And did you know that this country have been brainwashed by the newspapers for an awful long time ? Should I say that it is the newspapers fault, or that it is the voters' fault? Which is it to be ? Have you actually seen and watched how people write on here, and can they themselves differentiate the difference between fact from fiction ? When I was working in an arm's length way for a local government, I already could see what others tries to do, with regards to their own constituents, and tolerance is under-estimated. As you can indeed find that the councils have gone above and beyond to moddle coddle, grown men and women, to vote, and lead them slowly towards a decent goal, or future.

The government is NOT a babysitting service. It really is not.

I think you need to see the history of newspapers to really see how far it has dropped in its grace to truly really get a handle on all of this.

Why does something like Wiki-leak exist in the first place ? Wikipedia was created out of a sense of goodness, and then it is those who contributed made bad use of it. Why was Wiki-leak created? It was created with intent to hurt from the offset, and who is this idiot that went and did that in the beginning ? Yes, you may see it from THAT perception that he is a hero, but I am now on the other side already because I have navigated these kind of waters for a long time.

It is so odd for me to see now, your every day joe cries way and above and beyond and say something like a cookie on the internet is a violation. Or that something as simple email and spamming is wrong. There is this "gentrification" process going on.

It takes a lot to have hatred in your own heart, but ask yourself where is that hatred coming from ? I rest my case.

Amidst all the hand-wringing. let's remember that she has resigned as a Cabinet Minister only. Not as an MP. So there's still plenty of time before the election in which to make loadsamoney:rant:

And she gets a £17000 pay off, they are leeches the lot of them. How many people other than bankers, CEOs and MPs get a pay off when they leave a job either by resigning or getting the sack?

That would be part of that 10 billion economy than?

What is that supposed to mean ? He has now harrassed me via PM twice, as well as on here too. Are you calling me a prostitute ?!

It's not funny and don't encourage him.

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 18:27 ----------

Get a room you two! :D

:love::love::love:

It is funny to see that when someone is against your post, you act up, and fall from grace so easily. Just another typical hyena. No wonder you created THAT thread about mutilation. It is disgusting and despicable.

What is that supposed to mean ? He has now harrassed me via PM twice, as well as on here too. Are you calling me a prostitute ?!

It's not funny and don't encourage him.

He said you should pay him, not the other way around. If he is harassing you via PM, report him.

And did you know that this country have been brainwashed by the newspapers for an awful long time ? Should I say that it is the newspapers fault, or that it is the voters' fault? Which is it to be ? Have you actually seen and watched how people write on here, and can they themselves differentiate the difference between fact from fiction ? When I was working in an arm's length way for a local government, I already could see what others tries to do, with regards to their own constituents, and tolerance is under-estimated. As you can indeed find that the councils have gone above and beyond to moddle coddle, grown men and women, to vote, and lead them slowly towards a decent goal, or future.

I think you need to see the history of newspapers to really see how far it has dropped in its grace to truly really get a handle on all of this.

Why does something like Wiki-leak exist in the first place ? Wikipedia was created out of a sense of goodness, and then it is those who contributed made bad use of it. Why was Wiki-leak created? It was created with intent to hurt from the offset, and who is this idiot that went and did that in the beginning ? Yes, you may see it from THAT perception that he is a hero, but I am now on the other side already because I have navigated these kind of waters for a long time.

It is so odd for me to see now, your every day joe cries way and above and beyond and say something like a cookie on the internet is a violation. Or that something as simple email and spamming is wrong. There is this "gentrification" process going on.

It takes a lot to have hatred in your own heart, but ask yourself where is that hatred coming from ? I rest my case.

Still having a hard time to decipher, but the general point you make is that the press is bad.

Sure, some journalists and their media are atrocious. But they have a very important role in ensuring the government stays honest. If you want to see what happens to government if the press isn't free than visit China or better, North Korea.

I value my freedom above anything, including the freedom to be critical of what I read or what others say. And as such I am very critical of your position in this debate.

Still having a hard time to decipher, but the general point you make is that the press is bad..

Maybe salsafan's first language isn't English. Maybe that's the reason for such repetitive incoherence? It would explain a lot.

Maybe salsafan's first language isn't English. Maybe that's the reason for such repetitive incoherence? It would explain a lot.

Did you go to church today ? Speak no evil.

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 19:09 ----------

He said you should pay him, not the other way around. If he is harassing you via PM, report him.

How? Tell me how that will work, and I will do it.

He has done this for the 3rd time.

Still having a hard time to decipher, but the general point you make is that the press is bad.

Sure, some journalists and their media are atrocious. But they have a very important role in ensuring the government stays honest. If you want to see what happens to government if the press isn't free than visit China or better, North Korea.

I value my freedom above anything, including the freedom to be critical of what I read or what others say. And as such I am very critical of your position in this debate.

What is the difference between a corrupt press to a less than truthful government ?

It is not the press' role to keep the government honest. It is the other agencies, and the different bureaucracies and settings that keep the government honest. It is also down to the voters to read, check, and ask for such information from those agencies, and so forth to keep the government honest in their actions, and rulings. How many people educate themselves on this before voting ? They don't even read those policies, nor do they educate themselves to begin with !

Do you even know why China clamps down so hard on the newspapers ? It is because the papers mis-report. Even when it is obvious that not all are going well, and not all citizens are aware of the different activism that is occurring. Why would you trust ? The government or the other people? UK and in Europe, there are only 69 million people. Yes, we can have "that" voice and be vocal. But with that voice comes a price.

Don't expect me as another citizen to read this kind of trash talk when people vote them in, and then they don't even take responsibility for it.

69 million people will mean that when people do not get what they need and want in life, they will activate their anger and fight. They will be mean, they will be nasty, and then they will also fight, and not actually do the decent thing to learn.

There is no such a thing as "freedom" in this country. You are deluding yourself. True freedom comes from within, and it does not come from the government.

Did you go to church today ? Speak no evil.

---------- Post added 09-04-2014 at 19:09 ----------

How? Tell me how that will work, and I will do it.

He has done this for the 3rd time.

What is the difference between a corrupt press to a less than truthful government ?

It is not the press' role to keep the government honest. It is the other agencies, and the different bureaucracies and settings that keep the government honest. It is also down to the voters to read, check, and ask for such information from those agencies, and so forth to keep the government honest in their actions, and rulings. How many people educate themselves on this before voting ? They don't even read those policies, nor do they educate themselves to begin with !

Do you even know why China clamps down so hard on the newspapers ? It is because the papers mis-report. Even when it is obvious that not all are going well, and not all citizens are aware of the different activism that is occurring. Why would you trust ? The government or the other people? UK and in Europe, there are only 69 million people. Yes, we can have "that" voice and be vocal. But with that voice comes a price.

Don't expect me as another citizen to read this kind of trash talk when people vote them in, and then they don't even take responsibility for it.

69 million people will mean that when people do not get what they need and want in life, they will activate their anger and fight. They will be mean, they will be nasty, and then they will also fight, and not actually do the decent thing to learn.

There is no such a thing as "freedom" in this country. You are deluding yourself. True freedom comes from within, and it does not come from the government.

Whatever you say.

Archived