Should we leave it there - Maria Miller?

Which is why I suggested, seriously, that there should be mass reporting this as a crime to the police. The police aren't even involved with it at this point. They are doing this now in the Netherlands due to Wilders saying something downright racist. He has had 5000 police-reports filed against him and the police are obliged to investigate each one on merit.

Maria Miller has over claimed her parliamentary expenses by £45 000. She's issued a grudging and brief apology to the commons.

The PM seems to think that we should leave it there. What do you think? Is a thirty second apology enough for an MP who has over claimed expenses that total twice the average salary in this country?

Or, is Call Me Dave hopelessly out of touch?

Sadly this kind of behaviour permeates EVERY Political Party. Remember when the expense scandal was at it's highest, a little Mancunian red haired LIEbour MP was shown on TV waving a cheque for £15,000, "look at me, paying back the brass I was not supposed to have". Aye, the Parliamentarian Parasites are as one when caught been economical with their accounting.

Angel.

Archived