Sex Expiration Age

From the Guiness Book of Records:

The oldest ever man to father a child was reportedly Les Colley (1898 - 1998, Australia), who had his ninth child a son named Oswald to his third wife at the age of 92 years 10 months. Colley met Oswald's Fijian mother in 1991 through a dating agency at the age of 90. "I never thought she would get pregnant so easy, but she bloody well did," he told newspaper reporters.

The oldest ever man to father a child was reportedly Les Colley (1898 - 1998, Australia), who had his ninth child a son named Oswald to his third wife at the age of 92 years 10 months. Colley met Oswald's Fijian mother in 1991 through a dating agency at the age of 90. "I never thought she would get pregnant so easy, but she bloody well did," he told newspaper reporters.

Randy old git.

Angel1

I wonder if he had a Durex subscription !!! :hihi:

Randy old git.

Angel1

Rather offensively ageist.

So...at what age do you believe people stop being loving marriage partners and start being 'randy old gits'? 30? 40? 50? 60? Or when? And does the transformation happen suddenly, or gradually? How is one to know? And when one has crossed the line into randy old githood, should one start taking double-dose Bromide and suppressing all sexual feeling, or what? :rolleyes:

Come on then, you judgmental young ignoramus, explain your reasoning. (To use the term loosely).

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 20:09 ----------

I wonder if he had a Durex subscription !!! :hihi:

Obviously not, as he er...fathered nine children.

Rather offensively ageist.

So...at what age do you believe people stop being loving marriage partners and start being 'randy old gits'? 30? 40? 50? 60? Or when? And does the transformation happen suddenly, or gradually? How is one to know? And when one has crossed the line into randy old githood, should one start taking double-dose Bromide and suppressing all sexual feeling, or what? :rolleyes:

Come on then, you judgmental young ignoramus, explain your reasoning. (To use the term loosely).

---------- Post added 05-04-2014 at 20:09 ----------

Obviously not, as he er...fathered nine children.

Perhaps he should have stuck a rubber on the end of it !!! :hihi:

Archived