Let the games 2006 begin!

Last year I got mine from ponds forge, they also have a booking line when the programme starts. Off the top of my head there is adam Rickett who is replacing goldie, Michelle Gayle, One of Blazin Squad, JK or Joel a dj:confused: , A lib dem MP, and a few other nobodies.

I went last year to the EIS, but the night was spoilt by the Hallam FM 'crowd motivators'. Before the event, they tried to get everyone to stand up and do the YMCA. I hate to imagine what they are going to do this year.

I went last year to the EIS, but the night was spoilt by the Hallam FM 'crowd motivators'. Before the event, they tried to get everyone to stand up and do the YMCA. I hate to imagine what they are going to do this year.

Yeah I remember the crowd motivators' they weren't very motivating,and there was very long waits between events

• 2 weeks later...

The cycling was a disaster - why didn't they call a false start.

They were not given any warning it was starting - half the helpers weren't ready to release them so Bernie Nolan was left behind, then the 'final lap' bell didn't sound, until they had crossed the line for the last time and no-one knew what was happening.

Poor show that one.

Archived